Chapter 2

"Let's talk" julia says taking a sip of her whiskey, you sit on the therapy couch across from her as she studies you silently "your a liar" she muses casually making you choke on your whiskey as you take a sip "e-excuse me?" You stutter as she watches you fidget nervously, "your lying about something" she says moving to sit next to you on the therapist couch, "what is it then? Ex lover? Literal skeleton in the closet?" She asks raising an eyebrow "I'm all ears" she says and sips her whiskey "I- I-I'm not comfortable discussing this with you doctor" you say coldly to hide your nervousness at how close she was sat "I told you to call me julia" she says twirling a strand of your h/c hair between her fingers.

You gulp "julia I dont think-" you start but she cuts you off "your here to replace me aren't you!" Julia says and stands up "aren't you!" She shouts turning to face you, "what? No! Why would I-" she cuts you off again "your younger!, your nicer!, your prettier!" She mutters as she paces "ENOUGH! I'm not here to replace you!" You yell causing her to stop her pacing and look at you in shock "I'm just here to help!" You exclaim "now if you'll excuse me I have things to do" you sigh and stand up walking to the door "I'm sorry.... " you hear julia mutter behind you and you turn around "alright, im sorry for shouting julia" you say and suddenly Julia hugs you tightly shocking you as she cries into your chest.

"I-Im sorry!" She sobs and you start stroking her back gently to calm her and whispering reassurances in her ear, she pulls away and looks at you "thank you..." she whispers, you wipe her tears and give her a small smile, you bite your lip and julia glances down at it "I'll talk to you about my secret but.... not today" you say and julia nods, she steps back "well, we'd best get to work" she says and you nod, you both start on paperwork , you often look at julia as she works "how can she say shes not pretty" you whisper to yourself unaware julia had heard you making her blush.

You look up from your work and see 4 hours have gone past, you turn to julia to find her staring at you, you blush and clear your throat to get her attention, she jumps slightly "we'd best get ready for dinner" you say and smile at her as she nods, you head to your room and tidy your hair before heading down to the dining room, you sit between Elizabeth and julia, julia smiles at you and you smile back "nice to see you two are getting along" elizabeth says as you start eating, roger sits across from you once again staring making you uncomfortable "roger, I'm sure y/n would appreciate you not leering at her" julia smiles coldly, a hint of anger in her beautiful brown eyes, you turn to her in shock unable to hide a small smile, she winks at you making you blush, you smile at her in gratitude as roger sits there shocked and outraged he, storms out of the room and you look at Elizabeth still eating peacefully not acknowledging what happened.

You finish your food and wash your plate before heading up to your room, you go into the bath and mull over your thoughts in the hot water, you fall asleep and wake up to someone hurriedly pulling you out of the bath, you open your eyes and see roger standing there staring at you hungrily, you scream before he covers your mouth and starts unbuckling his belt, suddenly he is pulled off you and kicked in the balls by julia as elizabeth stands in the doorway in shock at what she saw, tears make their way down your face and julia pulls you close while elizabeth deals with her brother, you cry into her chest while she pulls you up and pulls your robe around you quickly, julia wipes your tears and lays you in your bed, you pull her closer tightly as she tries to get up "please dont go" you whisper and julia cups your face in her hand "I'm not going anywhere love" she says reassuringly as she lays down beside you and kisses your forehead, you drift off to sleep as Julia hums to you gently.