Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Start from the beginning

Second, to Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard, in the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive.

Third, to Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of perseverance and skill. I also leave The Sword of Godric Gryffindor, so that he knows that he is a true Gryffindor.

Fourth, to Olivia Aurora Montgomery, I leave my post as the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, when she is of age or when Minerva retires, she can take over and run the school with her intelligence, power and might.

Albus Dumbledore.

"It's great, don't you think?" Draco exclaimed as he read the will. He jumped up and down making me giggle. "Unless you don't want to" he added looking at me.

"I don't know, Draco. Sounds a lot of responsibility" I said pacing around the room.

"Look, you're fed up with your job, you told how much you would love teaching at Hogwarts, you could pick a subject, there's no rule saying that a headmaster or in this case, headmistress can't teach. Plus, Carina will be joining us this year, if you accept the job" Draco said placing his hands on my shoulder.

"You know what? I'll do it!" I said smiling widely. Draco and I jumped up and down causing the kids to run to our room. Draco pulled me in for a kiss but the kids burst into our door.

"Ew, are you guys done?" Scorpius said making us giggle.

"What is all the fuss about?" Carina asked looking at us.

"Guess who's the new headmistress of Hogwarts?" Draco said and I smirked proudly.

One month later

We apparated to Kings Cross, waiting to enter Platform 9 ¾.

"Ready?" Draco asked Carina who will be starting her Hogwarts journey this year. She nodded nervously and Draco and her ran through the wall. "Let's go, Mama" Scorpius said and pulled me towards the wall. As usual, we were the first ones there, so we waited for the others to arrive.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Headmistress of Hogwarts" Hermione said sarcastically. She was angry when I decided to resign from my post.

"Minister" I said with a subtle nod.

"Headmistress" she replied giving me a nod back.

The train arrived whistling. I sighed and turned to face my children. I pointed my finger at them and said, "Now, Scorp, I don't want any more complaints from the teachers saying that you and Albus are causing havoc around the school" he nodded and I turned to Carina, "Carina Lyra Malfoy, if I see you use your powers inside the school, when they are not needed and if you use them to bully any student there, I will send you straight to Beauxbatons"

Oh, yeah. My daughter has some of my powers, apparently when she was born, she was born with them. Guess, runs in the females of the family. She may look like me and have my powers, but definitely she is her father's daughter.

"Father!" she whined and Draco threw his hands in air like he was surrendering.

"Your mother makes the calls now, love" he said and I smirked.

"Both of you, just because your father and I are there, doesn't mean you will be getting out of detentions-"

"But Grandpa Snape didn't give you detentions later on and even if he did, he didn't make you do anything-"

"Do not interrupt me, young lady. Grandpa Snape had a lot to apologize for, he did in this way. I raised you-" I said but Draco cleared his throat, "Your father and I raised you both with all the love, care, affection and money, so, yes, if it comes to me, I will send you both in detentions" I completed and Draco mouthed, 'I won't'