"Can you remember what good girls get?" His voice was now a suggestive whisper.

Maddie peeked up a bit more when she came to realise what Draco was insinuating.

"Rewards?"

"Good girl."

He was quiet for a few seconds.

"Turn back around." He told Maddie.

She was slightly confused, but turned anyway. Once again, she sat with her back against Draco's chest.

Draco reached both of his arms forward, and gripped the back of Maddie's legs, spreading them apart.

"Draco they're only down there. They might see." She said, worriedly.

"Even better." He mumbled, more to himself.

He began to plant kisses on the back of her neck, as he started to rub her aching core over her panties. Maddie sighed, feeling relief down there, and rested her head against his shoulder letting her eyes flutter shut.

His fingers began moving in circular motions for a few more moments, before he slid the pad of her knickers over to one side.

"Don't make a noise."

He stroked his fingers up and down her now bare pussy, spreading the slickness of her arousal over each part of her womanhood.

"Keep your legs spread."

He now began to use the pad of his fingers and move them in circular motions against Maddie's entrance.

"And don't. Fucking. Move."

With that said, he plunged two of his fingers knuckle deep into Maddie's desperate core.

She dug her head further back into Draco's shoulder and he placed his hand over her mouth to reduce any noise she may make.

He began to stroke the walls of her channel at a swift and generous pace. Maddie was finding it extremely difficult to control her noises, but she remembered Draco warning her not to make a noise, and didn't want this reward turning into a punishment.

Draco groaned into her ear; her pleasure being his pleasure.

"Am I making you feel good?" He asked.

"So good Draco." Maddie whispered in response.

He began to speed up his movements, now adding a third finger as he began to pump them into her at a quicker pace than before.

Maddie became slightly grateful when he pushed a few of his fingers into her mouth, as it prevented her from making any sort of noise whatsoever, and the last thing she wanted was to be caught.

Maddie felt a knot begin to form in the pit of her stomach, and both of them could tell she was close to finishing around his fingers.

She couldn't help but wonder how on earth she managed to end up sat in a tree, getting fingered by her boyfriend.

"Draco... Draco..."

Similar to Draco, every time Maddie was close to finishing, she got clingy and felt the need to express exactly how she feels to him.

"Yes baby?" He began kissing down the back of her neck once more.

"I-I love you. Argh please don't stop!"

Draco chuckled into her neck.

"And I love you, Mads. Now, are you gonna be a good girl and cum for me?"

Maddie began to nod her head frantically.

"Yeah? You wanna cum for me? Come on baby, let it all out."

Almost immediately, Maddie began to clench furiously around Draco's fingers, and he sped up his movements as he began to feel her juices flow down them.

"F-Fuck Draco, I can't-"

She was now becoming overstimulated as he didn't bother to stop his movements. If anything, he began to finger-fuck her faster and faster as he made her quiver writhe in front or him, simply with his fingers.

He planned on doing this for as long as he could. It was only meant to be a quick finger, but watching the way she gripped on to his legs because of the way he was making her feel was too overbearing for him, and he couldn't bring himself to stop.

Then all of a sudden the bell range, signalling Astronomy was about to start.

"We're skipping." Draco told Maddie almost immediately.

She watched as the court yard emptied swiftly, before letting out the moans the had been forcing herself to hold back.

It was going to be a long day.