"Are you okay, Draco?" I smirked.

He looked at me, and I saw dark lust deep in his eyes. His facing was warning, but I didn't mind, knowing exactly where it was going to take me.

Pinned to his bed while he rails me mercilessly I hope.

"Fine." He seethed.

"Are you sure darling?" Came his mother's sweet voice.

"My stomach has just started to hurt kinda bad that's all mother. If it's okay, we'll take an early night."

I'm not going to lie, this food was really good, and I'd have loved to stay and finish off more of these potato dofinwas. But duty calls, and I'm not about to reject an opportunity for the man I adore to make sweet love to me.

"Of course dear. Sleep well, won't you? Goodnight Kat, honey."

"Goodnight Mr and Mrs Malfoy, it was lovely to finally meet you both." I smiled.

Lucius smiled (and that meant more than a million pounds to me) and Narcissa stood to give me a long hug, before going to give Draco one.

Draco stuttered slightly, as he backed away from her.

"S-Sorry mother, but my stomach's in agony. I just need a good nights rest."

I was confused at first, until I realised exactly why Draco didn't want to hug his mother.

He didn't want her to discover his massive erection.

"Of course sweetheart, off you go."

As we walked up the stairs and into his dorm, I watched him as he immediately began to strip.

"Bad move," he began, his voice in a dangerous tone. "from a bad girl."

His furious eyes met mine, and I smiled innocently.

"I'm not to sure what you mean, Draco."

"You're not sure?" He asked, in disbelief, and I shook my head slightly.

He was completely naked at this point, as he strolled over to me.

"'Maybe I need to give you a demonstration then."

He went to his drawers, and grabbed his school tie, before walking back up to me.

"Arms up." I obliged straight away.

He tied my wrists together and pushed me down onto his bed.

"Keep them arms up there or I'll edge the fuck out you."

Not wanting to be edged, I kept my arms above my head as he pulled my soaked panties down my leg.

He lifted my dress up and over my head, revealing my perky tits, then leant up to peck each of my nipples gently.

He moved back down and sat in front of me, before spreading my legs apart.

"I believe this may be similar to how it happened."

He spat on his fingers, turning me on even more, before beginning to rub them against my pussy in circular motions.

I inhaled deeply, before arching my back slightly. He continued rubbing me, as I began to let moans slip out of my parted lips.

"You rubbed me, Kat. You were rubbing my dick like a naughty little slut, weren't you?"

"Yes Draco." I whimpered.

"Yes." He confirmed.

"Your fingers feel so good." I moaned, spreading my legs wider so he could rub at my clit.

"Mmmm, do you know how good I felt? I felt so good. I just wanted to moan so loud and bend you over that table."

He rubbed my clit faster now.

"You made me think of all the nasty stuff I want to do to you. The stuff you have me craving for."

I was now a shaking, moaning mess underneath him; our eye contact not faltering once.

"The only problem was," he began again. "these thoughts made me want to cum, baby. And me and you both knew that wasn't going to happen."

His fingers were moving faster and faster on my dripping pussy. I was so close to cumming so hard all over his fingers.

"But you just kept going. You kept palming me with your nasty little hands. And just as I was about to cum, I couldn't. I was denied."

He watched me intently, and smirked as I screamed; about to cum all over his fingers. But he stopped his movements.

He chuckled darkly as he watched my body writhe underneath him.

I know what he was waiting for. He was waiting for me to move my arms from above my head. I was so proud of myself when I kept them in place, as much as tossing and turning made me want to bring them down.

His face turned from a smirk, to one of surprise.

"Good girl baby." He praised, voice high pitched with shock.

I was so pleased when he leant forward to untie his tie, and moved my hands to be around his waist.

He pushed his lips onto mine passionately, before entering his tongue in, and kissing me roughly.

"Do I deserve to cum now?" I asked him, ensuring to put on the best puppy dog eyes I could muster.

He thought about it for a second, before aligning himself against my core, and pushing his full length into me causing us both to groan in pleasure.

"Yes baby. I'm gonna make you cum all over me." He groaned, now thrusting himself in and out of me.

He sped up his pace once he was sure I'd adjusted to him fully, and I moaned loudly staring straight into his eyes.

He leant down and began leaving violent purple marks down my neck.

"Yes Draco... You fuck me so good!" I groaned.

"Yeah?" He asked. I know he loves being praised.

"So good Draco. I love this big cock so much!" As soon as I'd finished praising him, his hip movements sped up, and he let out a loud groan signalling he was close.

"Is your big dick gonna fill me up with your cum Draco?" He groaned louder in response.

He'll never say it out loud, but I know he loves it when I talk dirty to him.

"You want my cum?" He said through groans, and by the way he was speaking so fast, I could tell he was about to cum any second.

"Please Draco, I want your load so deep inside me!" I moaned loudly, now meeting my own euphoric ending.

This was the first time we'd both finished at the same time, and it felt so good. The way I clenched around him as his ropes of cum seeped inside of me made me want the moment to never end.

He collapsed on top of me, groaning into my neck.

My moans calmed down as he pulled out of me slowly, and laid down next to me, pulling my body against his sweaty chest.

"I love you so much Kat." He spoke softly, leaving gentle pecks on my cheek.

"And I love you, Draco." I smiled. I loved this side of him.

"I'm so proud of you. I know how worried you were to come and meet my parents today, but you did it anyway. Any doubts they had you proved them wrong. You showed them you're worthy of me, and I'm worthy of you. And you even made my mum laugh! I haven't heard my mother laugh like that in a long time, and I'm so fucking grateful for you. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend, even if you are a bit of a know-it-all."

I giggled tiredly.

"I really love it here Draco. It's beautiful."

"You can stay here for as long as you want, whenever you want. What's mine is yours."

And with that said, Draco pecked me a few more times on my lips, and dug his head into my neck.

I love moments like this, moments where I lay with the love of my life right by my side.