The Christmas lingerie had consisted of a red silk bra that had white faux fur along the top, however the straps were tight, meaning her tits would be pushed up a decent amount. The bottoms consisted of a red silk Brazilian thong, also having white faux fur along the waistband.

Something unexpected about this bottoms, though, were the two holes placed cheekily ah each of her entrances. This meant that she wouldn't be taking off the lingerie at any point, as Draco would be able to easily access the places he needed to while she had it on.

During that morning, Allison had curled her hair, and worn it down, so she decided to put it in a high pony tail knowing how much it would turn her husband on.

"Five..." she heard Draco shout impatiently from the other side of the door. She was still tying up her hair at this point, so was worried for time.

"Four..." her hair was finally done up, and she raced to the sink where she had placed down her heals.

"Three..." she them onto the floor quickly so she could slide her feet into them quickly.

"Two..." Draco's voice got more menacing as Allison reached over to her body sprays, and picked out Pure Seduction from Victoria's Secret, quickly spraying her body with his.

"One." Draco finished. "Out now Allie, you're late. That's five spanks for later." Draco mumbled the last little part to himself, and turned his head towards the bathroom door as his wife strode out, hips swaying as she put one foot directly in front of the other for effect.

As she walked over to Draco, Allison noticed Draco had the smaller sized butt plug from the pack of 2 in one hand, and lubrication in the other. She stroked her well-manicured hands up Draco's naked chest and rested them on his shoulders.

"Worth the wait?" She smirked as Draco was obviously speechless as he gorped down at his body.

His voice broke slightly as he mumbled a 'yes', however he covered this up well by clearing his throat and saying "You're still getting spanked, bend over."

Allison giggled, as she turned around and placed both hands down on the bed in front of her, wiggling her ass in the air slightly as Draco chucked both the items from his hands on the bed.

He wrapped one arm around the tops of her thighs, and pulled her flush against his angry cock. He pushed it between her ass cheeks and began thrusting upwards slowly and gently; creating some friction for them both.

He continued to do this for around 15 seconds, blind sighting his wife as she moaned softly at his movements, before harshly slapping her ass, causing her to whimper at the unexpected contact.

"Nasty slut." He mumbled to himself before bringing his large hand down once more on her ass, the metal of his wedding ring slapping roughly against her. "All because my little slutty wife couldn't hurry up and get her ass [*SPANK*] into these sexy little bottoms."

Allison wouldn't say it out loud, but she did love getting punished by her husband in ways like this. She was a moaning, whimpering mess underneath his harsh touch. By now, she was dripping with arousal, and this was now evident to Draco, as it dripped from the holes in her panties onto his bare cock.

Draco groaned, and decided to push it even further. He gripped his dick in his free hand, and pushed it carelessly into Allison's clenching core as it pulled him welcomingly into her. She let out a loud pornographic moan at, once again, another unexpected movement from her husband.

Draco swallowed his groans, and instead clenched his jaw, wanting to hear Allison moan as his dick moved in and out of her swiftly. He wasn't being rough, and wasn't thrusting fully inside of her; only enough to give them both more of the contact they desired.