𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Start from the beginning

(two)

♡♡♡

(three)

(three)

♡♡♡

(four)

(four)

(you can pick which ever one you want, this is y/n's style in this book sorry if it's not yours<33)

after picking an outfit, you went into the bathroom and did everything you needed to do. back in your room, you did your hair and light make up. deciding to take some pictures for insta.

leaving your room you grabbed atsumu's earphones because you planned on listening to music and slowly get to know your new school. walking down the stairs you smelled the sweet smell of blueberry muffins. you went to the kitchen seeing osamu cooking breakfast for the three of you. "so sleeping beauty decided to wake up" you heard atsumu say to you.

"a girl gotta take her time getting ready, you think all of this was an accident?"

"yes, yes you were."

the kitchen soon was filled with laughter and for once you guys started off your morning not arguing at each other. you sat at the kitchen table across from atsumu while osamu placed your food in front on you. "y/n, have you talked to your parents recently?" atsumu asked you "well i texted my mom but i haven't talked to either one of them on the phone that much." your parents always go on business trips out of country or even 6 hours ago so they weren't really home all the time.

it wasn't a problem for you to move in with the twins, even though they're your cousins they feel like your older brothers. your older protective brothers. lets just say you didn't bring most of your boyfriends home, you didn't have that many to begin with anyway.

7:56am

"SHIT- we're gonna be late, y/n you ready" osamu by the door, you were sitting on the couch texting kenma. "yeah i'm ready" you grabbed your bag "piss hair, you ready?"