"Do I... um... know you?"

"No. Not yet." She said, as she turned to face me.

Shock took over me. It was like I was being sucked into the world of her deep blue eyes. They were so inviting. I swear I've seen this girl before, I just can't pinpoint where.

"Where am I?" I asked her.

"Where you asked to be." She said vaguely.

"What does that even mean?" I asked, now beginning to get frustrated.

"When Lord Voldemort was torturing you, you were begging someone to help you over and over in your head. That's why you're here. That's why I'm here."

"But I don't understand. Why am I here? Like why here? And why are you here? Who are you?"

"I'm Ray."

Ray? Like a ray of sunshine. One of the best ways I could describe her.

Before I could get anymore caught up in her eyes, I turned away and began walking away from the sea. I needed to find home. I had far too many things I needed to do back there.

"Where are you going, Draco?" I heard Ray shout from behind me.

I didn't answer her, I had to go.

"You need my help."

I swung my body round in an instant.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP. I DON'T NEED ANYONE'S HELP!" I screamed at her, attempting to scare her off so she'd leave me alone. Yet she stood so calm, even after I shouted.

"Yes Draco. Yes you do."

I froze at her soft voice. I needed help. I needed help so badly. I just stood on the millions of grains of pearl-white sand and stared into her beautiful eyes, as she began walking towards me.

"Here you go." She said, almost in a whisper as she held out a rope. Wait a rope?

"Here." She confirmed, in a higher-pitched voice.

I didn't move, yet again, and instead stared confused at the rope in her hand.

At this, she reached and grabbed my wrist, pulling it closer towards her. She lifted up the rope, and as she did so, it shrunk. It wrapped itself around my wrist and formed a knot, securing itself there.

"You'll see me again, Draco, only then, you'll know who I am. I could help you, if only you'd talk."

And just like that she turned and began walking off into the sea.

***

Draco bolted upright. He was in his bed at Hogwarts. He sat confused at the recent events. He knew he'd definitely been tortured by the Dark Lord recently; the striking pain in his head told him so. However, he'd simply assumed the whole thing with the 'Ray' girl had been a dream.

He had no idea how he'd ended up back in Hogwarts in his dorm, but he knew he needed water. He'd gotten so dehydrated; he must've sweated on his liquids out prior.

Just at he reached for his water, he saw it. He saw the rope. That rope. From that girl. Ray.

***

It all came as such a shock to Draco, as he stormed out of his dorm and down into the common room. He had no idea how he hadn't remembered who she was before. Ray! Of course he knew her. He and his mates had made digs at her in the past.

She's always alone, never around anyone. He'd just guessed she had no friends. Everyone thought she was a bit weird considering she'd always distanced herself from anyone who had tried to speak to her.