~🔞letters (2)~

Start from the beginning

Around about ten minutes later, Draco came out of his bathroom in nothing but a towel, as his wet hair dropped in front of his eyes. Again, I bit my lip, imagining the same dirty things he could be doing to me on this bed in between these silk sheets. He seemed to notice this, and he came over to me smirking, and bent down to give me another kiss.

"What you thinking about Mrs?" He giggled, walking over to a draw and pulling out a hair comb.

"Mmmm nothing." I drawled, distracted as I watched his back muscles work as he combed his hair facing a mirror hung on his wall.

He chuckled. A deep, sexy chuckle, and turned to face me again. He walked up to me once more, and laid himself on me, hovering slightly, and kissed me lightly on my nose.

"You sure?" He whispered.

"Mmmm." Was all I could say, suddenly becoming extremely aroused.

He pushed his head towards mine and began kissing me roughly. Clearly, he was just as aroused as me. Maybe it was the weeks worth of using his hands. Our tongues battled for what seemed like ages, and that's when I realised he dropped his towel off the bed a while ago, and had managed to take his T-shirt off me.

We were now ferociously making out, showing no mercy, as our tongues pushed against each other sloppily. I was pulling on the necklace he had one, trying to keep his head at close proximity to me at all times. He had one of his hands next to my head, keeping him from collapsing on me, while the other was fondling with my left breast.

I pushed him backwards, then pulled him to the side, and took his manhood in my hands and began pumping it while I sucked on his balls. He let out a rather loud moan due to the shock of sudden action - thank god his parents went back out into the gardens.

I then moved my head over to his dick, and immediately took it all in my mouth, bobbing my head quickly. His hands found their way to my head, as he began thrusting slightly into my mouth.

He was letting out moan after moan, and I kept my head still allowing him to thrust into my mouth at his own pace; my hands fondling with his balls.

"Fuck baby I'm c-close." He mumbled through groans of pleasure.

His movements began to falter slightly so I stopped playing with his balls, and pushed his hips down slightly, and began deepthroating him myself.

"Gahhhh" "ah ah ah" "fuck Y/N"

A few moments later, he grabbed my head and held it down as he began shooting strings of his pearly white cum into my throat. I began choking slightly on his cock, which only increased his pleasure with the vibrations.

He loosened his grip and I hollowed my cheeks one last time as I pulled my head from his dick, sucking up every last drop of his cum and swallowing all of it.

Before I could say anything, he flipped us around so I was on my back, and didn't waste any time throwing my legs over his shoulders. I let my eyes roll to the back of my head as I felt his tongue dive straight into my burning core. I was so wet for him.

He began flicking his tongue through my folds while toying with my clit.

"Ahh Draco that feels so good." I praised. I haven't felt this good in so long.

"Mmmmm." Draco groaned into my heat, causing the vibrations to drive me crazy.

"Please d-don't stop." I cooed.

But that's when I felt the waves of pleasure halt, leaving my shaking legs to thrash a little, and me to groan at the fact he didn't let me finish.

"Sorry baby, but I want you to come around my cock." He said darkly, his lust filled eyes boaring into mine.

I pouted slightly, causing him to smirk as he grabbed me and turned me over, so now I was on all fours.

He began teasing my entrance with his dick, using my wetness as lube as he moved his tip against me in circular motions. Not trusting my shaky voice, I just pushed myself backwards onto his fully hard election. He let out a needy groan and then finally pushed his way into me.

He was gently at first, filling me up beautifully, stretching my walls out just like I like. I let out a long moan as he pulled his dick out, and then thrusting back into me with no mercy whatsoever. He was fucking me. Fucking me absolutely senseless. And I loved it.

"Fuck you're so fucking tight Y/N." He groaned as he began thrusting into me with all he had.

I couldn't even form words. It was like he was litterely taking all I had, and I was giving it to him freely. It felt so good. I let him grab my hair and push my back down, so I was in a full arch. This way, he litterely had me all to himself, all of my intimacy was his.

In this new position, he was hitting my g-spot with every hard thrust he was making, causing me to scream out in pleasure.

"AHHHH F-FUCK DRACO D-DONT STOP-P IM GONNA C-COME!"

I didn't even see it possible, but he went so much faster, and so much harder, pounding into me like he never has before. His moans were my favourite, so when he let out a large groan, he pushed me over the edge.

I squirted all over his dick - something I've never done before. Draco pulled out and began rubbing my folds, making sure he'd got it all out. My legs were shaking and I began to get overstimulated very quickly, causing me to writhe around the bed.

He removed his fingers from my heat as I breathed heavily. That was the best feeling. He turned me around so I was laying flat on my bad, and I opened my eyes to look straight at him. Without warning, he entered me a second time, with the same amount of power.

I watched him as he bit his lip and rolled his eyes while he thrusted his hips hard against mine; the sound of skin slapping echoing the room. I couldn't cope, and I most certainly could not keep quiet. I could only hope his family were still in the garden, and didn't think there was a murder happening.

I made continuous "ah ah ah ah ah" noises as he thrusted into me. It was like I could help it, I was so overstimulated I didn't know what else to do. His groans grew louder, and a familiar burning sensation found its way to my stomach again, very quickly.

"D-D-Dra-aco, I'm," I began, but I was struggling to speak between my moans. "Ag-gain." He seemed to understand what I was saying, as he gripped my hips and began pounding into me once again. That was all it took for me to cum.

I couldn't even make a sound as I thrashed around underneath him, my legs shaking. My mouth formed the perfect 'O' as faint moans found their way out.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna c-cum." He said, as he stilled his movements, releasing deep, deep inside me, causing both our eyes to roll to the back of our heads.

He began moving slightly, allowing us both to ride out our orgasms, then he came to a stop once we were both satisfied enough.

He pulled out of me, leaving small kisses on my nose, lips, and cheeks.

"Are you hurting anywhere baby?" He asked, still breathless.

I shook my head lightly, and he got up and off the bed. My eyes were closed so I couldn't see where he was going, but a few moments later, I felt the material of a towel wipe against me. He brushed against my core, causing me to jump slightly, still overstimulated.

"Just cleaning you up baby."

He then put that in the wash basket, and took the silk duvet sheets off the bed, replacing them with clean, dry ones.

My eyes were still firmly shut, but I felt him put his T-shirt back on me, and also what I assume was a pair of his boxers. He then put some boxers on himself and climbed into the bed with me and pulled me close to his chest, covering us both with the blankets.

How I've missed him.