(Meera's outfit)

(Meera's makeup & hair)

"Hmm...I have to admit, Kabir's choice is nice. This is pretty...wait.." Meera then thought of something and peeped out of her room door, "How will I go out? What is someone sees me?"

Clank!

Meera turned back to her balcony and saw the top part of the ladder. Running over, she saw Dev & Jai waving at her from the bottom. Meera rolled her eyes with a chuckle before going down the ladder.

"I should have known...when Kabir involved Sona & Alia then of course you two would be involved as well."

"You're welcome." Jai replied.

"Do you guys know where Kabir is taking me?" Meera asked curiously.

"Yeah we know.." Dev said.

"But we wont tell you." Jai chuckled as Meera got annoyed.

"How mean guys." Meera pouted, "Like...what kind of brothers are you?"

"Hey...we are literally helping you sneak out of the house...where else will you meet brothers like us?" Dev protested.

"Right we are the best brothers in the world...so now you go...and sit in the black car infront of the house." Jai said. "And enjoy."

"But not too much." Dev sternly added.

"Whatever...bye!" Meera went to the front of Oberoi Mansion where a black car was waiting...just like Jai had said. Seeing her, the driver got out and opened the back door for her.

"Sooo...where are we going?" Meera leaned over to teh front and tried to ask the driver.

"Sorry ma'am...but Kabir sir gave strict instructions not to tell you anything." The driver replied.

"Ok...fine..." Meera replied and then leaned back in her seat. After about a 20 minute drive the car came to a stop infront of a forest.

"We're here ma'am." The driver said.

"What..." Meera looked out the window, "Here???"

"Yes ma'am." The driver go out again and opened the back door for Meera to come out then pointed to a sign, "You can go in from there."

"Okay..." Meera nervously walked towards the sign, "So weird...why did Kabir bring me here?"

As she got to the sign she read it.

I know this looks a bit weird but dont worry I wont murder you in the jungle

Meera laughed.

Follow the pathway on the right...you wont regret it.

Meera looked to the right and saw a pathway leading into the forest that was covered in red rose petals. Smiling Meera entered and followed the path. After a while there was a curtain of vines blocking the way so she pushed the vines apart and walked through. The sight she saw was just beautiful.