Teacher for a day

A/N: In case some of you are confused, I'll be doing this book on Tuesdays! Plus, I think my time of month has dried up now, which is such a relief!

Anyway, let's get started!

-------------------------------------

The girls are busy watching some TV at their dorm when their doorbell rang, grabbing their attention. 

"I wonder who that could be?" Irene asked.

"I'll go and check." Joy said, getting up. 

Joy walked over to the front door and opened it to see V standing there with an innocent retangular smile. 

"Oh my gosh! Irene unnie, come here!" Joy said, excitedly.

Irene heard Joy's calls and smiled once she saw who it was.

"Tae-tae! What are you doing here?" Irene said.

"Nice to see you all. I'm here to see Wendy, is she here with you girls?" V asked, looking around. 

"Yeah, she is. Why?" Joy asked. 

"We're going to a kindergarten to teach a class for the day. It's going to be so fun, since me and Wendy are both good with kids." V explained. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Hold on, I'll go and get ready right now." Wendy said. 

After some time, they both went out to the kindergarten that the staff has told them. They also stated that some children can be a big handful, that not even the teachers can handle them. 

They even like to throw temper tantrums whenever something goes wrong or they don't get anything that they want. 

"Wendy, are you sure about this?" V asked, becoming unsure.

"Don't worry, V. It's going to be just fine. Besides, you are talking with the girl who has a big family, who has 2 sisters and 3 younger brothers, so I know how to handle tantrums better than anyone. Plus, you may don't have any siblings, but I did see you comforting a crying boy when he lost his mom." Wendy explained. 

"True. He did look pretty happy once I helped them reunite. Sometimes when it comes things like that, it makes me wish I want to have kids on my own." V said. 

"Like... with Irene?" Wendy smirked, making V speechless. 

"I... I mean... if she wants to..." V said as his voice gone softer.

The car then reached the parking lot and both of them headed outside and into the building. 

"Which room are we even teaching?" Wendy asked. 

"Class 4B. It should be right around the corner." V asked. 

They both walked and walked until they seen a sign that says 4B on the window and stepped in. Surpringsingly, there are many kids who rushed over to them. 

"WOW! It's V and Wendy!"

"I love you!" 

"Hi, V! Hi, Wendy!" 

The teacher laughed over through the horde of kids and made the way over. 

"Now, kids... these are going to be your teachers for the day. I know how some of you are hardcore fans of them, but remember, be on your best behaviour." 

The kids nodded as they sat down on the carpet.

"I can't believe it. I thought kids don't know much anything, never mind us." V whispered.