Chapter 2: What?!

When we arived at the skatepark we already saw the guys skateboarding. When they saw us they directly ran to us and hugged us and by us i mean me caus they did their bro hug/handshake with Damien. "Heey guys what up?"i asked " Nothing" they answered at the same time"Nope wrong the sky is up and that bird duuuud that bird is like that one from hollister wahha" i answerd and got weird looks except from jason caus he was mesmerised and sayd" wow you are so right i want a picture" While picking his phone and taking pictures of that bird. Seriously this guy's are crazy but i love them."Ok thats enough i wanna skate" i started wining caus you know a girl must what a girl must do. AARg who am i kidding almost every girl that comes here is just to watch the boy's but sorry hotties i am here just for the skating. Pfft yea ok maybe a little sneek peek of the hot boy's but they don't know that."yea i wanna skate " Says Damien with a evil laugh." Stop lying Damien you are here only for the boy's. Caus you know you barely can skate " I said while laughing my butt off. "What pffft noo what are you saying tss noo" he started saying very nervously. And that made everyone to start laughing. Like seriously you can see trough the lie. "Ooh Damien,Damien you are so naive" said Michael between his laugh.I just let them laugh i am gonna skate.

______20 mins of skateboardin later______

Then when i wanted to do a nice trick my phone started ringing jipie.
(an. M.W = Miss Winters)

CONVO

Me: hello
M.W: Desteny you must come back people are comming to adopt and emely wants you here.
Me: ok I will be there in 10 bye
M.W: ok ok hurrie up. BYE.

End of convo.

"Guy's i gotta go Miss Winters just called me." I yelled at the guy's.

"Ok Pm us later" they all yelled at the same time. Hehe weird.

While skateboarding back there was this stupid kid that needed to run into me. "Wacht out"" Ou i am so so sorry are you okay?" he was panicking like seriously it was like he murdered somebody."Yea i'm okay but i gotta go now i am kinda of in a rush " I answerd while getting up. " Wait here my number call me if idk i damaged you skateboard or something " he said while giving me a little piece of paper with his number. " Hmm ok but i got to go now bye "

Seriously i swear that was like a pik up line what the F. Omg i only have 5 min. Ok ok breath Desteny breath. Almost there.I don't want to arive there. You know i might sound selfish at this moment but i don't want them to adopt Emely i love her like my own sisster. But i know she deserves a family so arrg it's so hard. Ok here comes my dramatic entrance. BAM i skaboard through the hallway. I am dramatic as hell sometimes. While i laugh the bitc*es are complaining about how ugly i am and that i'm such a tomboy bla bla bla.But you know they should look in the mirror sometimes it's like a 2 year old started to draw on their faces and they say that boy's love them but they are just a easy fuc*."Bitc* get out the way" i yell while push then out of the way. "Miss Winters i am here "i said while panting."Aaah Des finaly" she says relieved. " Where is Em " I ask in a rush" she is in you're room " after i heard the woord room i ran to my room. "Desteny" came Em crying "What happend Em" i asked worried " I got adopted i don't want to leave you ""Aww sweatheart you deserve a family and i will always be right here " i say while putting my finger on her hart. "ok?" i ask " Ok" "Okay now com on you need to pack you're stuff" i said and she nodded.

__________20min later_________

" Ok do you want to put you're new dress and shoes on? " i asked " YES" she answered exited. I take her clothes of and start putting her new dress on and shoes then het charm bracelet. " Ok you are reddy" i said while crying quietly."Don't cry please we will see each other again" she said with a sad smile."Lets go downstairs i will take you're suitcase"i said. I grab het suitcase and walk downstairs while holding her hand.

"Oh here she is. Emely this is you're new mama Miss Lora and this is you're new father Mr Mike. Say hi " said miss Winters exited. "Hi" answerd Emely quitely. "Aw come here sweetheart we will take good care of you"Said Miss Lora. I might like her but if she does something wrong i will kill her."Oki can i say goodbye to someone?" she asked "Yea sure here give me you're suitcase and i will give you some time alone. I will wait in the car" she said happily"oki thank you " Em said "no problem sweetie" she smiled. After she went out of the adoption centre Em directly jumpend in my arms sobbing. I hated seeing her cry so i just smiled and said "It's okay baby girl i will see you again, ok?" "ok ""now you gotta go to you're new family, bye baby girl " i said with a sad smile on my face."Bye" She said before running to the car.After she got in they directly speeded off. I already miss her. "Hey Desteny there are some people for you they will be here in 10." Miss Winters said with a little of happines in her voice."yay joy they will regret it they will go away because i am a freak" i said while smiling like a freak."Not this fam""What do you mean?" i asked " You will see, but you need to get reddy they will be here in 5 so go go go. " she said giggeling. Okay this is kind of creepy. After that I started walking to my room. I look in my closet and find the perfect outfit a pokemon croptop and a black high wasted short with my fave sweater around my waste with my maroon tennis shoes. And i put my hair in a messy bun. And just when i was done Miss Winters yelled "Desteny the people i talked about are here!!" "Yea i am comming i am comming be right there " i yelled while running down stairs better said stumbeling down stairs."I am here people don't die with out me!!" i said in a dramatic way.And then i heard some people laugh and when i walked around i saw 5 guys. "He i know you from somewhere " said one verry exited " Ou yea you are the one that though of hey i should run in some girl that is skateboarding " i said dramatically. "ooh i alredy like her!" Said one with rosie cheeks.And the silence took over.Hmm if nobody is gonna say something then i will. "Hey you know that bananas are good for you're brain?!" i asked with a serious face. And they looked at me weirdly." ok stop looking at me and will you please introduce yourself?! "i asked a bit anoyed."Um i am Sam" said the rosie cheek one " i am kian" the one with jade hair

"Ricky Minaj and i love you're shirt" said the one with the brown hair and a blonde streek.I alreddy love this guy

"Trevor the mastaa" said the one with big eyes. "Connor Franta""Wait don't you meen fanta? " i asked " Nope it's Franta " he complained and i just nodded my head."Jc here" said the one with curls "Ok nice to meet you i am Desteny, i love chocolate, or just food in particular. I play guitaar, piano, bass, drums and trompet. I do gymnastics, baseball, softball, football,dans and cheer.My favorite colour is royal blue. I am a youtuber/viner and i skate a lot." i said verry quickly. "Ok we want her no protest." ricky said. "Ok.. What omg yay i am going away after 8 years of sitting here. FREEDOM FREEDOM" i started chanting while they stood there watching me with amusement. "Ok go pack. Boy's you need to sign the papers." sais Miss Winters. After that i ran upstairs and started packing, my guitaar,electric drums/guitaar, keyboard, laptop, cabels and clothing. After that i had 6 suitcasses. So i just yelled for the boy's "BOY'S!! " "yea? " "Can you help me please!?"I asked "Yea sure" When they got here they got surprised faces " What?"i asked "that's a lot " they said at the same time. "Well what did you expect? I asked curiously "Well i don't know maybe 1 suitcase" Trevor said wille scratching the back of his head. Haha they tought that omg." okay well let go " After everything was put in the trunk we said goodbye to everyone and started riding to home.

An

Hey lovies hoped you liked this chapter i did my best so yea
Like
Comment