The three chatted for hours, learning more about themselves. Time went on, the three kids laughing and holding their stomachs as they told tales of their past and of the present. However, Bee picked up on the way Ladybird avoided talking about her father and urged the other two to talk.

What was she hiding?

"Does that make us the rich kid club?" Chat asked, earning a stifled laugh from LB and a 'seriously?' look from Bee. "What? It seems fitting!"

"As much as I'd like to continue to stay and talk, I think we should be heading home. It's one in the morning and I have class tomorrow." Bee and Chat nodded in agreement, the three bidding each other farewell.

-----

"So two days, huh." Amira hummed, watching as Selina packed her bag. While it was two in the morning, Amira thought it would be best to drop by and visit Selina. The talk with her team left her in a giddy state, Amira wondering why she even came here.

"Actually, I might be leaving tomorrow evening."

"Why?" While Amira still wasn't particularly fond of the woman, she felt a part of her wanted Selina to stay. Perhaps it was the fact that Selina had been by her side these past few days.

Or the denial that continued to linger in Amira. That she enjoyed Selina's concern over her.

While Selina was by her side, Amira didn't have restless nights where she would wake up from dreams she couldn't remember. But from what Sabine had told her, Amira used to have nights where she would be waking up screaming and calling out Jason's name like a madwoman.

But ever since Selina came over, they stopped happening. "What made you-"

"The gala was pushed forward towards this month. Towards Thanksgiving."

"Why would-"

"Dick had made the decision to push it forward after getting a phone call in regards to the main event of this year's gala."

"Main event?" Amira asked, now wondering what type of event caused Dick to push up the date of the gala. What event caused her father to accept the change of date from it's usually wintery day?

"This year, Bruce was eagerly planning the main event with such pride, making sure everything was perfect to announce the main event. But then, Jason's...Jason's death happened and-

"The Catherine Todd Foundation." Amira whispered, feeling her heart stop.

That's right. How did she forget? How dare she forget? How dare she forget her brother's dream?

"That's right." Selina closed her suitcase shut. "Bruce was planning to reveal the latest Wayne foundation-Jason's foundation- that he had planned for months."

"That was planned...for this year's gala?" Amira asked, feeling her mouth dry.

Her father didn't utter a word about it. Nor did Dick. Did...did they not-

"Amira. Amira, look at me." Selina coaxed, cupping Amira's face into her hands. "Dick just found out about it when he got a call about one of the sponsors. The sponsor wanted to change the date to make sure-"

"Why didn't he tell me about it?" Amira whispered, feeling something roll down her face, salt meeting her lips. "Why did no one-"

"Amira, kitten. Dick hasn't called you in a while, right?" A slow nod. "He's been busy setting up the gala in your father's steed. Bruce...your father holed himself again in his study when he found out the sponsor had called in. He...he had forgotten about it. It slipped his mind after-"