snacks, music and videogames.

pigs can become alcoholics.

lol. a pig with a beer bottle. just imagine it xD.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"what do you guys want?" you said after leting them in. "ve vere bored and felt like bothering you." as Gilbert said that gilbird was flying around your head in circles. "what are you listening too mon amour?" then you just noticed that your music was still on. you ran over and turned off you CD player. that was embarrassing. you don't really like other peopl listening to your music. only if you knew they liked the same stuff you do. " HOLLY SHIZ NUTS!! ____!! you have an xbox 360!!" the prussian yelled turning it on so he could play it. " yeah. it was my older brother's. btw MW3 is in there." "That's fine. and you have a brother?" "USED too. he died from a druge overdose." you said that with such a straight face acting like it doesn't bother you, but on the inside, when you said that, it felt like someone just stabbed you in the heart. every ones face dropped when you said that. "oh" was the only thing that Gilbert could say. " you guys hungry? i can make something if you want." you asked trying to change the subject. "ah. yes ill help you!" said the very happy Antonio. "great! and if you wanna listen to music Francis, the CD case it right there" you pointed to it setting right next to the cd player. " ah! okay". as you and Antonio started making pasta, in the backround you hear Gilbert yelling at the tv for some bullshit reson of dying and then Francis finally picked out a cd and it started playing one of you favorite bands ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei4esbegWKs&feature=youtube_gdata_player here. look it up xD)

AN: lol. sorry its so short. i just didn't really get motivated, and i know people well get mad )if they actually like this) and i haven't been updating. cause, trust me, that happens all the time to me :/