Back to Hogwarts

Cassondra's POV

To say that Christmas break absolutely sucked would be an understatement. But almost as soon it came it had ended. Me and Draco were standing on the platform waiting for the Hogwarts Express. I saw Harry walking beside a shaggy black dog. Harry approach us, and the dog started to growl at me.

" Hey, looks like it's true what they say. Dogs can really smell evil." Harry said obviously very proud of his insult.
" Yeah well your parents are dead, Potter." Draco spat unexpectedly.
I looked at him with wide eyes. The dog started growling more aggressively.
" Damn that was way out of left field, wasn't it." I said to no one in particular.

Ever since the Christmas Eve Party, Draco had been acting all high and mighty. Draco and Harry stared at each other intensely. I looked down at the dog who was seemed to be watching them with a confused face.
" Wow you could cut the sexual tension between these two with a knife." I said to the dog.

I have no idea why I was talking to a dog, but he seemed to understand. Harry and Draco both snapped out of their trance and both their heads snapped towards me. Before either could retort a tall red head towards me. He engulfed me in a big hug.

" Hi Freddie." I said into my boyfriends chest.
" I missed you so much my love." Fred said still holding me.
" Fredrick Gideon Weasley! I am not leaving till I meet your girlfriend!" A short woman with flaming red hair yelled.
Fred pulled away from out hug.

I saw a huge group of people. I saw Ginny and George standing there excitedly waving at me, then the woman that had yelled standing next to an older man with red hair. Next to him was another man, probably late thirties with scars all over his face, attached to his arm was my cousin Nymphadora. Lastly, Hermione and Ron stood there with a bit of a scowl on their faces.

" Mom, this is my girlfriend Cassondra Lestrange. Cassy this is my mom, Molly Weasley." Fred introduced us.
" It's a pleasure to finally meet you Mrs. Weasley. Fred has told me all about you." I said genuinely happy to meet her.
" It's lovely to meet you too dear. You have really enchanted our young Fred here. Wouldn't stop talking about you all break." Mrs. Weasley said with a kind smile.

" Yeah it was really annoying. I almost threw him down the stairs just to get him to stop talking." George said.
I laughed at George's overdramatic self. Then the man with red hair stepped up to me and held out his hand. I shook it.
" I'm Arthur Weasley, Fred's father." Arther said kindly.
"Oh yes of course, the best Muggle Studies employee at the Ministry. Isn't that how Mr. Bagman described you to us last year at the World Cup." I said.

Draco scoffed but no one beside me heard. Mr. Weasley beamed proudly.
" And that's Remus Lupin. He was the professor we were telling you about." Fred said.
I turned to Remus and shook his hand.
" Good to meet you professor. I'm Cassondra. I have heard many good things about you from your former students." I said making sure not to mention his furry problem.
" It's a pleasure to meet you Cassondra." Remus said with a smile.

The shaggy dog that stood next to Harry growled at this. I smiled at Nymphadora. She smiled back but it didn't quite meet her eyes.
" Hello cousin. Nice to see you." I said to her.
None of the grown ups were unfazed, but all of the kids were all shocked at this new information.
" Nice to see you Cassy. You've grown since the last time." Nymphadora said looking at me up and down.
" Well I hope so, that was five years ago." I said with a chuckle.

She chuckled too.
" Suppose your right." Nymphadora said giving me a genuine smile this time.
She looked over my shoulder to see Draco. I turned to looked at him too. He rolled his eyes and walked away.
" Sorry his a bit of a prat. Still believes in blood purity and all that stupid stuff." I said rolling my eyes.
" So you don't share the same believes as your parents?" Remus asked.
" No, I think I would be about the worst half blood ever if I did." I joked.

Everyone looked surprised. I had never openly said I was a half blood. I guess everyone just assumed since I was Bellatrix daughter I was a pure blood.
" Bellatrix with a muggle?" Nymphadora asked.
" No not a muggle. A half blood just like me." I said.
Nymphadora laughed.
" I have to tell mom. She is going to love this." She said snuggling closer to Remus.

I smiled at the pair.
" So you two?" I asked.
They both blushed.
" Well um maybe, someday soon." Nymphadora said.
" Well Remus you really know how to pick out the good ones huh. First Sirius, now Tonks. It's like you can tell which members of the Black family are the good ones." I said smiling.

All of the sudden the dog, that had been growling at me came up and rubbed against me. I smiled down at him and patted his head.
Remus chuckled.
" Looks like it." He said smiling fondly at the dog then at Nymphadora.

" Cassy hurry up! If your not here in 20 seconds I'm eating all your chocolate frogs!" Aylen yelled from the window of the train.
" Calm down! I'll be right there." I yelled back.
She stuck her tongue out at me and pulled her head back into the train. The gave an apologetic smile to everyone.

" And that's my cue. It was very lovely meeting all of you and seeing you again Tonks. And I will see you later at the feast." I told everyone, and directed the last part towards Fred.
" Okay I'll be on the train in a second just going to say goodbye to everyone." Fred said.
" Of course. Bye." I said giving him a kiss.
I grabbed my trunk and waved bye to everyone then headed to the train.

Authors Note:
This is just a filler. But don't worry I have soo many surprise and action pack filled chapters ahead. 💛