I got up and brushed my teeth. I got an email from a realtor. The apartment was ready to rent out. I packed my stuff and put it into a moving truck. Payton texted me so I decided to answer.

I remembered that Payton lived at the sway house

I remembered that Payton lived at the sway house. I texted him that I was moving. He was surprised. I had to go catch my plane and the moving truck would be here by 2am tomorrow.

I drove to the airport and got on the plane. I blasted Ariana grande through my AirPods and pulled out my laptop. I had a fluffy baby blanket that had "good luck" on it so I carried it with me every time I traveled.
I cried and listened to "one last time"

I was 7 years old when I first went on a plane. I had my blanket of good luck that my parents didn't believe in. I held it tightly. The persons window behind me and my family then more windows broke. The plane started falling and crashed. Me and one other person survived. We crashed right into the landing spot. The workers sat me and the survivor under some shade. We weren't hurt at all. That's how I met Payton.

"I have a lucky bracelet"
"I have a lucky blanket!!"
We became friends and now we're going to be 19.

I start turning on my computer but then the plane lands. I grab my blanket and laptop. I get off the plane and I get a cab. I arrive at the apartment and I see a group of guys out on their lawn.

I head over to the hype house and they're out on their lawn as well.

The group of guys across from the hype house yell.

"HEY!! COME LIVE HERE!!"

I laughed and headed over there. Chase was obviously mad bc those were ALL GUYS and the hype house was some guys and some girls.

Me: I'll be over soon!

Chase rolled his eyes and I walked up to the lawn.

Q- quinton
Bl- Blake
O- olivia
G- griffin
D- Dixie
C- Charli
Ch- Chase
M- Me
J- josh
Ja- Jaden
K- Kio
B- Bryce
A- Anthony
Av- Avani
P- Payton
E- everyone
Ee(initial)- everyone except
(Example. Eem - everyone except me)

P- MOORMIERE!!!!
M- AUCLAIR!!!!

B- why are they saying last names..?
J- idk but Jaden looks a lil stressed
Ja- I'm not.
P- GUYS THIS IS MY GIRL

Jaden stormed inside.

J- yeah he's stresseddddddd
P- I was kidding- anyway This is my best friend from 7 yrs old.
M- hi call me Claire
P- that's not her name but just call her that.