9. "You can't be here"

Start from the beginning

A butler came behind me with this silver clamp looking thing. He picked up the lobster and cracked it open.

I jumped at the sound of it and Tommy looked over at me and nodded.

The butler put it back on my Plate and walked away. 

Everyone started eating. So I started eating.

It wasn't really that bad. I have never had Lobster.

I was eating with my left hand with my right hand on my thigh.

As I was eating and listening to everyones conversations I felt something on the top of my hand and looked down and saw Tommy moving his fingers on top on mine.

We where all seating pretty close so he didn't have to reach far. I flip my hand and he takes his hand inside mine.

We are holding hands under the table and no one knew anything.

I see Tommy smile and look down at his plate with a bright red face.

I smiled and looked down at my plate as well.

Maybe I was falling for Mr.Innit, as what Niki called him once.

After everyone was done Eret stood up with a wine glass and spoon. He started ding the spoon on the Glass to get everyones attached.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming especially our guest. Hoping you are liking the town so far so you will stay." He said bringing his glass up and we all did the same thing.

Dream stood up before anyone else could say anything.

"I would like to show everyone here something about our guest here. He said with his head held high but he looked down at me. 

I looked over at Niki and Wilbur for help.

"Now, Now Dream we all know you are still thinking crazy things."

Wilbur said standing up and putting his hands out in a calming way.

"SIT DOWN SOOT! We all know you two already know." He said grabbing my bicep and squeezing it tight. 

I Look over a Tommy and he gives a worried look to me.

"Help..." I said weakly to Tommy bu it was to late.

I dropped Tommys and as Dream pulled me to my feet.

"Now Dream. If you don't stop we will have to ask you to leave." Eret said looking over to one of the guards.

Dream Pulled me up and dragged me to the front. 

He grabbed the pepper from the table and held it in his hand.

"If everyone would watch carefully then YOU WOULDN'T"T THINK I AM CRAZY!!!" He said holding it in his hands.

Niki, Wilbur, Tommy and George Stood up.

"Dream would you stop this at once!" Niki said with a tear at the brim of her eye.

Dream brought the Pepper right in front of my nose and I close my eyes.

This is it. lose everyone I love in this very moment. Right here. Right Now.

I opened my eyes and saw THe ones standing run over to me but it was to late.

I sneezed and my wings came out of the back of the dress.

They all stopped in there tracks.

"I TOLD YOU ALL THAT I WASN'T CRAZY!!!!! LOOK SHE HAS WINGS! AND POINTY EARS!!!!!" Dream said as the room grow quite.

Everyone's face was wide and looked shocked.

Dream through down the pepper and looked me straight in the eyes with his mouth closed with an angry expression.

"you can't be here" He said through his teeth that were closed tightly.

I ran out of the castle crying.

"Y/N Wait-" I head Tommy say running after me.

I didn't care. I knew this was a bad idea front the start.

I should have known this was never going to work.

This was so stupid.

I am so stupid.

At this point I was crying my eyes out running in the forest.

I kicked my shoes off awhile ago so it would be easier to run. 

Mud was covering my feet half way up my shins.

I wanted to run. Run so far no one could find me.

not even... I looked up and saw a small cabin with smoke coming from the chimney.

 "Philza"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are getting somewhere now haha. You read 1157.

Hope you have a good morning/noon/night. <3