Mukti: Yaar Manik. Tu bhi na. Dekh sabko emotional kar diya.

Manik: Wahh!! Ab yeh bhi meri galati hai!!

Mukti: Ha aur nahi to kya!! Tu to......

Her eyes fell on Ikshu who was hugging her mother tightly digging her face on her neck.

She went near them and slowly creased her back.

Mukti: Nandini yeh....

Nandini smiled and nodded her head.

Nandini: Ikshita urf Ikshu.

She told her the name. Mukti smiled to the fullest.

Mukti: Can I?

Nandini: Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai??

Mukti was about to yake Ikshu but she clinged more to Nandini's neck.

Nandini: Baby kya hua?? Dekho yeh Mukti bua hai. Aur Alya chachi bhi hai yaha. Mumma ne bataya tha na aapko sabke bare me??

Ikshu slowly looked at Nandini. She smiled at her and nodded her head. This time Ikshu smiled and went to Mukti.

Alya also came near them.

Alya: Tumne hum sabke bare me bataya hai??

Nandini smiled at her.

Alya: Aww Manik Nandini Ikshu kitni cute hai. Bilkul Nandini ki tarha.

Mukti: Shut up Alya. Aise koi kehte hai kya?

She took kajal from Alya's eye and put it behind Ikshu's ear.

Mukti: Kisi ki nazar na lag jae meri bacchi ko.

They all smiled at her antics. Just then Alya's eyes fell on Aarush who was looking down. She went near him and creased his hairs.

Alya: Kitna bara ho gaya hain humara Aru. Ab to shayad chachi ko bhul bhi gaya hoga.

That's it. He hugged Alya tightly.

Aarush: Na chachi. Mai nahi bhula kisiko. Aap sab hi bhul gaye mujhe.

Alya broke the hug and cupped his face.

Alya: Hum humare Aru ko kabhi bhul sakte hai kya?

Mukti kissed Ikshu's forehead anf gave her to Nandini.

Mukti: Kabhi nahi.

This time Mukti came near them and hugged him kissing his head lovingly.

Manik and Nandini were the happiest seeing them. Everyone's eyes were moist.

They were having a good time after so long. Hust then they heard Cabir's voice.

Cabir: Tum logo ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

Everyone looked at the direction only to find smiling Navya and fake annoyed Cabir at the door step.

Cabir: Hume bhulke tum sab yaha time spend kar rahe ho. Very bad.

Navya brought him inside with the wheelchair. Everyone smiled at them. Mukti and Alya went near him and hugged him one by one.

Abhimanyu: Oh no. I forgot to tell you guys something.

All looked at him being curious.

Abhimanyu: Maine kuch doctors se Cabir ke bare me baat ki hai. Unhone ek board bhi organise kiye the. There are some advance technics jiski wajah se Cabir thik ho sakta hai.

As soon as he said thise words Mukti ran towards him and hugged him tightly making him stumble at the sudden attack.

Mukti: I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. You are the best Abhi.

After so many years of struggle and lonliness finally they got thier happiness back, their loved one back.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

So our hero is coming on 20th April.

Are you guys excited!!