"Mom, I'm sorry this is my fault..."

"Sighs, don't blame yourself that girl had it coming don't apologize for defending yourself okay?"

Your mom holds your face if two of her hands forcing you to look at her.

"Okay" Y/N smiled brightly

"Great! so have you started your homework ?"

Your mom smirked

"Oh crap! I need to get started ahh!"

You ran upstairs to start your homework as you hear your mom laughing. It's good to hear mom laugh I haven't hear her laugh this whole heartedly in awhile. I think moving here wasn't a mistake it is a good start.

SAKI'S POV: Thank god I was able to show up on time. It's such a beautiful day outside too bad I gotta be with annoying people on this day.

"Oh look there's Saiki if I should say hi"

Huh oh it's Y/N. I don't feel like talking her I'm just going to walk way it's been tiring in the morning.

"Huh? Huhhh?! What the hell is his problem?!"

Welp she is piss no offense I'm just tired got nothing against you.

"Maybe he is just tired... or maybe he doesn't like me... No!" *Slaps*

Uh did this weirdo slapped herself. "Think positive girl it's only the second day of girl chill!" Her mind sure is hyperactive.

"Hey Y/N!"

Saiki heard Teruhashi yelling out to Y/N. Oh god it's Teruhashi now I better run quickly. Saiki quickly ran and bumped into Tortisuka.

"Ay! Watch where you going man"

Tortisuka then looked up and saw Saki.

"Hey Saiki! What's up man?"

"I'm not your man leave me alone."

Saiki said telepathically toward Tortisuka.

"Come on don't be like that. Do you think you can help me out?"

No Saki responded back

"You didn't even hear what I had to say" I don't care leave me alone.

"Hi I'm Chiyo nice to meet you Y/N!"

Tortisuka heard Chiyo's voice and pointed towards Y/N.

"I want you to help me out with Y/N I want to go out with her."
"No" Saiki responded.
"Really?! Dude have you seen her she is hot?!"

Tortisuka screeched begging down pulling on Saiki's shirt. Saiki pushed him to the ground and said to him telepathically

" I don't care don't involve me in your nonsense and leave Y/N alone. She shouldn't have to be one of your victims"

Saiki let's go of Tortisuka and walks away.
"You should join the occult club Y/N"

"Oh god"

Saiki saw Tortisuka smirked and said to Saki

"Since you still have duties towards the occult club why don't you help me out?"
"Uh no" Saiki continued to walk away.