Why me?!

Hey you guys it's been a year since I last updated I wanna say I am so sorry. I got a new phone and I honestly forgot about Wattpad to be honest. Then I realized that I need to start writing again. This story is now a update it will probably be short the next update will probably be tomorrow or Wednesday. Thank you guys for showing all of the support.
We are still living in the pandemic so please don't forget to social distance and stay safe (: (Fanart above is by januraytapes on DeviantArt)

"How long was I out for?"

You yawned stretching yourself out of bed. You noticed that you don't seem to remember how you got home. The last thing you remember was you reading manga with Saiki and falling asleep next to him.

"Maybe I should ask Saiki tomorrow what happened" you said to yourself.

Then out of nowhere you hear your mom's voice it sounds like she is panicking. So you decided to head downstairs and check up on her.

"Hello? Yes I would like to file a missing report on Y/N. I don't even know where she is! She has short hair and her hair color is H/C and her skin is S/C! I don't care I need you to find her!" Your mom raised her voice

"Mom I am here I was asleep upstairs"

You called out towards her . She saw you up from the stairs and ran up to hug you starting crying.

" I'm sorry officer my daughter is here" she then hung up on the phone

"Where in the hell were you?!" She shouted

"I was upstairs mom in my bed tucked in"

"What? I don't remember you coming from the door or saying that you were home"

Your mom put two of her finger each side of her of head trying to make sense of what you said.

"I don't even remember when I got home. The last thing I remember was me being in the occult club and..."

You then covered your mouth quickly but it was too late you saw your mom going through the kitchen cabinet ready to get salt. Oh god you thought. I can't believe I said that I forgot how my mom feels about dark magic. Your mom instantly started to throw the salt at you and started praying quickly as possible.

"Dear lord Heavenly Father please get that demon out of my daughter's body so she doesn't have to get into trouble becoming a bad.."

"Mom I am not possessed I promise and please stop throwing salt at me!"

You scream running away from your mother.

"It's okay baby it will all be over..."

Your mom continued to pray for the next hour and realized that you were right. You were tired out from your mom's nonsense. This is the first time I saw my mom like this she really snapped at me maybe I should apologize for worrying her. You walked up towards your mom getting ready all the ingredients for pastries ,desserts for tomorrow, and having all the flyers into one pile.

"Mom...."

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I'm sorry for worrying you I didn't thought about it until I woke up"

"It's okay I'm sorry for snapping at you it's just that when I didn't see you come in through the door I got so worried and I thought that you were in trouble. It reminded me of the last incident and part of the reason why we had to move."

You felt a pit of guilt in your stomach. If I would've been able to avoid what happened or do something different this wouldn't happen. I would still be with my old friends and my mom wouldn't have struggle by herself while I'm at school.