"Clara on your left," Steve yelled out.

This caused Clara to shoot down a goon. Eventually they made their way to the cell block. They Clara checked every door with Natasha staying on guard. The last door Clara checked turned out to have the girl.

"Natasha keep watch yell if you need help," Clara said.

Clara went into the room to find the girl huddled up in the corner shaking. Her bump was also the size of Clara's.

"Shh," Clara said. "It's okay no one will hurt you."

The girl flipped Clara down.

"You're her," the girl said getting off of Clara. "You're the girl I've been dreaming about."

"Could you maybe come with me?" Clara asked.

"I'll go with you," the girl said. "But only because I don't want to become like you."

"Come on," Clara said.

The girl started limping out of the door.

"You're not going to be able to make it out with that limp in time," Natasha said.

"I can and I will," the girl said.

"Get on my back," Clara said. "I'm going to carry you."

The girl willingly got on Clara's back.

"Let's get out of here," Natasha said running down the hall.

Clara trailed behind her with the girl on her back. They all eventually made it out and back to the quinn jet.

"So do you have a name?" Steve asked.

The girl looked at Clara looking for hope.

"Do you not feel comfortable?" Clara asked.

The girl nodded her head in reply.

"Is it because you don't trust men?" Clara asked again.

The girl nodded her head again in response.

"Shh it's okay," Clara said. "Would you like to go somewhere else so we can talk?"

The girl nodded her head again.

"Come on follow me," Clara said.

Clara and the girl went into the bathroom. The girl sat down on the toilet lid while Clara opted to stand.

"Do you have a name?" Clara asked.

"No," the girl said.

"Is there a name you would like to go by?" Clara asked.

"No would you please give me one?" the girl asked.

"Shawn Raven Barnes?" Clara asked.

"I like that," the girl said.

"How many months along are you?" Clara asked.

"Five," Shawn said.

"I'm five months along too," Clara said. "Is there any questions you have for me?"

"Where are we headed?" Shawn asked.

"Back to the avengers compound," Clara said.

"Who are you and why do you look like me?" Shawn asked.

"I'm Clara Elizabeth Barnes," Clara said. "And I'm also your biological mom."

"Why didn't you want me?" Shawn asked. "And why just now do you want me?"

"I always wanted you," Clara said. "HYDRA is a wicked place. They told me you died while I was away helping your dad on a mission."

"So you remember me?" Shawn asked.