88- The Dresses

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yeah, you and Adrian sleep crazy don't you? When I woke the boys up, Miles and Y/n's bed was nice and neat while Adrian had blankets all over the place." said Hayden as four looked at him.

"I 'ope the birds at night hitting the windows didn't wake you all up, we thought we got rid of them." said Eloise as Adrian and Y/n looked at each other.

"I didn't hear any birds?" said Miles

"Oh yeah they hit the windows with their beaks, but it was a lot louder last night. You must of been fast asleep, it was close to your room." said Hayden, Miles and Emilia turned to Adrian and Y/n.

"Anyways, 'ere's breakfast. Hayden told me you don't like eggs Emilia zo I made waffles and bacon for anyone else who doesn't like eggs." said Eloise as Y/n turned to Emilia.

"Why don't you like eggs? I remember when we did the polyjuice, Miles and Adrian were looking at me as if I was crazy." said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at Nick and Hayden.

"Oh brothers please tell her why I don't like eggs." said Emilia as Nick bursted into laugher, Miles and Adrian started laughing as Eloise narrowed her eyebrows.

"So when she was like ten, Hayden was allowed to use magic outside of school now... and well she was going to make breakfast.." said Nick in between laughs. "So she set the hot oil for her egg, and-"

"It's not funny." said Emilia, Y/n looked at them weirdly. "When I went go crack the egg in the oil Hayden turned it into a baby chicken.. and it went in the oil..."

"You're lying!" said Y/n as her mouth dropped, Adrian and Miles bursted into fits of laugher with Nick.

"I even went a whole year without eating eggs because the poor chicken just.. it's just burnt.." said Hayden.

"Le pauvre poulet(The poor chicken)!" gasped Eloise.

"Right! I was traumatized, since that day I haven't ate eggs.." said Emilia as Y/n stared at Hayden surprised.

"W-why?" said Y/n as Hayden laughed.

"It wasn't suppose to go in the oil!" said Hayden.

"The house smelt like chicken for a week!" said Nick laughing, Emilia made a face remembering back to the memory. "I still remember she bursted into tears, screaming as Hayden and I tried to get her to shut up before our parents came down from bed."

"I would be too!" said Eloise as Y/n laughed, Emilia face palmed as the boys laughed. "Anyways, eat up and then go get dressed. Charlie and Bill zhould be on their way and we are going to 'iraeth'."

"Yes! I get to shop!" said Emilia as she spun in the seat. Miles turned to her and smiled as Nick and Hayden looked at each other. They finished breakfast as the girls went upstairs to change.

"Dress normal Emilia!" shouted Hayden from downstairs, Emilia made a face as Y/n laughed and opened her trunk.

Y/n outfit