"Um hello, we're still alive and we're ready to drink," Dezi yapped. "So join us."

"Sorry, I'm tired as hell," I told her and poured some water into a glass. The famous water I'm drinking right now. I chugged it all and it was like heaven in my mouth. I looked at my phone and yawned. It was 10 AM.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

9:36 AM

u up?

10:03 AM

yeah sup

can u come downstairs pls
i wanna talk
alone

sure
give me 5 mins

aaron's making pancakes 😐

NO WAY
I HAVE TO SEE

hurry up

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I ran to Vinnie's bathroom, put my hair into a messy bun, and took a quick shower. Luckily, I brought a shower gel and a shampoo here a few weeks ago. I wrapped a towel around my body and started brushing my teeth. Vinnie insisted on buying me a toothbrush.

I washed my face with cold water, then looked into the mirror and groaned. I had dark bags under my eyes and my messy bun was indeed messy. I put my hair down and brushed it. It wasn't the best but I looked better. Whatever. No one even cares how I look.

Vinnie was still sleeping when I left. I made my way to the kitchen but instead of seeing Aaron doing pancakes, I saw Avani by the stove.

"I thought Aaron was making pancakes," I laughed and Avani turned around with a smile.

"Yeah, he was. Until he burnt like 4 of them."

Aaron frowned. "It wasn't that bad!"

"It was bad," Avani mouthed and turned back to flip a pancake. "Damn it!"

I looked at Troy. He pointed at a bathroom so I followed him there. He closed the door behind us.

"Hey," he started with a soft smile. "I know I made it kinda awkward but I just wanna say that I'm sorry for... choking you. It was very inappropriate of me. And sorry for wanting to kiss you, I got caught up in a moment. It wasn't fair to you or Vinnie. I will never do it again, miss."

I nodded. "It's alright. We were both pretty fucked up."

"Yeah, thanks. I'm sorry again. It was such a dick move." He looked at my neck and gently stroked it with his fingers. "Did I hurt you?"