"Grey, you're close with Addison, right?" Richard met Erin outside the ICU that afternoon.

"Yeah, why?" she asked.

"You need to call her. Fields has no idea what she's doing," Richard said. Erin nodded and pulled her phone out, dialing Addison's number.

She leaned against the nurses desk while she waited for Addison to answer, eyes firmly on Arizona and Mark stood at the side of Callie's bed. Arizona was talking to Mark about the accident, considering Callie and Arizona were best friends now.

"Erin? Hey," Addison answered.

"Hey, Addie. So, I need a favour. It's a big one but it's urgent," Erin said, walking down the hallway for some privacy.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Callie's pregnant, right?"

"Yeah, with Mark's baby."

"Well, she and Mark were in an accident. Our OB here is out of her league and the baby, we don't know what's gonna happen. You need to get here and do something because if we don't act fast, they're both gonna die," Erin said quietly.

"I'm gonna fly over in a helicopter. I'll be a few hours but I'll get the pilot to talk to Richard when we're close. Are you okay?" Addison asked.

"This isn't about me, Addie. I'm fine. Just be quick, okay? And prepare yourself. This isn't pretty," Erin said.

"I'll be there as soon as I can," Addison ended the call. She walked back down the hallway to Richard.

"Well?" he said.

"She's getting here as quick as she can. She said she'll get the pilot to get in touch when they're close," Erin said.

"Good. Thank you," Richard said. Erin nodded and sat at the nurses desk, putting her hand over her stomach, feeling the baby kicking a ton. "What is it? You had your scan this morning, didn't you?" he asked.

"No. We got paged before we could," Erin said.

"Do you want me to send Fields to do it? She can't deliver Callie's baby but she could do an ultrasound," he said.

"No, it's okay. Right now, we need all attention on Callie. Kermit's kicking up a storm so I know we're fine. Callie and her baby, they aren't," Erin said.

"Are you sure?" he said.

"I'm sure," Erin said.

"Okay," he nodded.

"Erin!" someone called. Erin spun around on her chair at the ICU nurses desk, seeing Addison walking towards her in scrubs.

"Addison," Erin stood up and walked over.

"You're... You're pregnant," Addison stared at her stomach. Erin looked down.

"Yeah. I didn't tell you?" she asked.

"We haven't talked for a while," Addison said. "You look great! How far along are you?" she asked.

"Five months. I was meant to have my scan this morning but then this happened and, well, yeah," Erin motioned to Callie's bed.

"We're taking her back into the OR tomorrow. I could take you for one now, if you wanted," Addison said.

"No, no. If it's bad news, I won't be able to handle it. If it's good news, I'll feel terrible. We don't even know if their baby is gonna survive and here I am flaunting my baby in their face," Erin said quietly.

"Are you sure?" Addison said.

"I'm sure. Thank you, though," Erin said.

"What did Jesse say?" Addison said.