Chapter 1

Kylie's POV

Beep Beep Beep   

ughhhhh I fucking hate mornings  especially if it's Monday morning

I slammed my hand on the alarm and rolled over which made me fall on the floor.

"Kylie sweetie you okay in there?" my mom asked from outside.

"I'm fine" I said getting up and grabbing my clothes from my closet

I changed into my outfit. I decided to take a shower when I come back from school because I always feel stinky after school. 

after brushing my hair and putting on some makeup I walked downstairs

I walked in the kitchen and made myself some cereals. 

"good morning ky!"Tayler said happily. I wish I was this happy in the morning 

"good morning" I mumbled and continued my cereals.

after eating, I got a text from larray saying that he's outside. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door.

"bye mom, bye dad I'm going now!" I said and walked outside. I saw larray in his car with Riley in the passenger seat. I got in the back and was greeted by larray as always

"good morning bitch" he said before starting the car. that's larray 

"good morning guys" I said letting out a sigh. "what's the matter?" Riley asked "tired" I mumbled leaning my head against the window.

we picked up Addison and continued to school.

"guys did you hear that there's a new boy coming to our school in two days?" Addison said. I shook my head and grabbed my books from my locker.

Skip till the end of school day (because I can🤪 😌)

this is the most boring day everrrrrrr

"do you guys wanna hang out today?" Addison asked. "I just wanna sleep" I mumbled. 

"come on Kylie we haven't been hanging out a lot recently" Riley said. I let out a sigh "fine, let's go hang out at my house, we can watch movies and put facemasks on" I said getting in larray's car. 

after we arrived home, I knocked o the door waiting for someone to pen the door. My dad opened the door and let us in.

"hey mom, larray and the girls are staying for a while" I said grabbing a cup of water. "will they stay for dinner?" she asked

I walked to my room to ask them if they'll stay for dinner. "you guys staying for dinner?" I asked them. "no, I don't think I can stay for the movie too, my mom texted saying I have to babysit Lucas and Enzo because she's going on a date with dad" Addison said

"I can't. that bitch that teaches us Math gave us a test for tomorrow, I have to study" Larray said rolling his eyes.

"I'll text my mom to see if I can" Riley said grabbing her phone. After tapping on the phone for a bit, she looked up at me. "she said I can but I have to be home at 9"She said smiling.