30. Games In The Air - ✭ Monica ✭

Start from the beginning

"You had me there for a second." He rocks on his heels and shoves a hand through his hair. "You sure I'm not coming off as a pretentious, expectant dick?"

I roll my eyes. "Yes, Boston, I'm sure. You've never come across as pretentious. I don't know why you keep using that word or thinking I'd ever think that about you."

I toss my bag on a chair in the corner and then jump on the bed, landing in a the lovely scented petals. No more than two seconds later is Boston on top of me. He hovers over me, hair a little longer than the last time I saw him. The longer portion on the top is hanging down, tickling my forehead.

"I've missed you so fucking much. I've missed having you like this," he bumps his nose with mine, "beneath me with that beautiful red flush adorning your cheeks." He caresses one of my cheeks with the back of his hand while his lips press against the other. "You're so beautiful, Mon." The last bit was a hot whisper on my flesh.

"I've missed you too, Boston."

✩✩✩

Two hours later, after stuffing my face with an array of chocolate covered fruits, two and a half glasses of champagne, I'm feel rather bubbly; much like the champagne itself. I don't know if being so high up in the air makes you get tipsy faster but I am definitely there.

Boston is sipping a glass of gin which smells like floor cleaner; pine. He seems to be feeling pretty happy as well. Not sure if it's the liquid courage, the man himself, the sexy bedroom that awaits us, or a combination of the three, but the sexy hormones coursing through me have me starved for it. Starved for sex.

I stare at him from my seat on the couch and think about the way he looks with nothing on. How his abdomen is so fit and toned, covered in ink. That perfectly carved V that points downward to his thick cock. I squeeze my legs together thinking about it.

He looks over at me from his seat on the recliner, ignoring the television. He eyes me knowingly as he sips his drink. To my surprise, he goes back to watching the movie.

Feeling buzzed and rather playful, wanting his attention again, I unbutton my pants. He glances at me but only for a moment. Excuse me, sir, I am waving the sex flag! Can't you see!? I pull my shirt off and fling it at him, smacking him directly in the face. Another quick glance before he tosses the garment back on the couch with me. I see how it is. I shimmy out of my pants, kicking them off at him. This time he scans my body a bit longer, licking his lips before putting the drink back to his mouth and flicking his eyes to the screen.

Feeling determined to keep his eyes on me I stand up and step in front of him, blocking his view of the tv. He quirks a brow but look otherwise unaffected. I reach back and unclasp my bra and slip my arms out while still holding the material over my breasts.

He can try to hide it but his eyes darken. They tell me how hungry he is for me even though he's playing whatever game this is. I jiggle them slightly in my hands, his eyes glued to the action. Once I'm satisfied that his attention won't leave I drop my bra to the floor.

"Unffff," he groaned out before cupping the bulge in his pants. The one I hadn't even realized was there until this exact moment. "Now who's expecting what from who?"

So that's what this little game was all about.

"You know I was seconds away from going into that bedroom, locking the door, and taking care of myself."