Love Me Until I'm Numb

Comenzar desde el principio

"Definitely," Harry giggles, then lifts Louis up with a firm grip on his bum as he rises from the couch. He sets him down a moment later, and both boys quickly take their sweatpants off.

"I'm keeping my socks on, it's too cold for that shit," Louis says. The white moonlight casts a shadow on his side, highlighting the tiny goosebumps involuntarily on his skin; he doesn't feel cold, but his body is signaling that it is.

"I'll join you on that. You gonna lay down?" Louis bites his lip and lays on the blanket, which only provides a thin layer of soft protection between him and the hard floor. He rests his arms under his head on the pillow he was smart to lay down, then watches as Harry slides his briefs down his long legs. He lifts his hips as Harry takes his off as well. Only a moment later, Harry is awkwardly shuffling above him, his pelvis pressed against Harry's chest. "Is this okay? We haven't done this in months."

"Yeah, it's good, love." Harry is straddling Louis' chest and leaning over to reach his cock, so his cheeks are automatically partially spread. Louis cranes his neck and pulls Harry's cheeks apart the rest of the way, then presses a kiss to Harry's clean hole. As he kisses and licks and pokes his tongue in and out of Harry's hole, he feels the younger boy slide his mouth all the way down his shaft. Louis moans against Harry's skin at how incredibly good he feels. He has regrettably almost forgotten how numbingly hot it is to feel Harry's body on top of his, receiving a blowjob while he eats Harry out.

Louis slides two fingers all the way into Harry's wet pink hole, his jaw dropping a bit at how easy he takes them; Louis thinks he could fit three fingers in right away without much of a struggle. Harry lightly rocks back on them a few times before pushing down further on Louis' cock and momentarily closing his throat around the tip.

"Shit Harry..." Louis groans, bucking his hips. "Can you deepthroat me tomorrow instead of a normal blowjob?" He asks, then fingers Harry while he waits for an answer.

"Yes. You can fuck my mouth too if you want," he replies, then gets right back to sucking Louis' erection and lightly playing with his balls.

"Perfect." Louis goes harder on Harry's hole after that. He fingers him faster, putting more attention on his prostate and circling his tongue around his rim. Harry tries his best not to squirm above Louis, which proves to be quite difficult since his hole is being given more attention than it has all week due to their busy schedule, and his erection is sandwiched between Louis and Harry's sweaty bodies. Louis feels himself approaching his orgasm, so he pulls away from Harry's bum, a string of spit still connecting them. "Can you come from this?" He asks. He knows that Harry can come from just being eaten out, it just takes a little longer and a little more focus.

"I can wait," Harry answers, then quickly goes back to laving his tongue around Louis' dick, which is now covered in a thin layer of spit and precum. He knows Louis is close, so he quickly bobs his head up and down with tight lips and rhythmically massages his balls. Louis tenses his entire body and lays his head back on the pillow, feeling every nerve light up as he rounds the curve of a powerful orgasm and comes in Harry's mouth. His neck muscles are screaming from holding his head at an awkward angle for so long, and he can feel heat pulsing from his body as he comes down.

Harry sits beside Louis and opens his mouth to show him the cum sitting on his tongue. He then swallows it with a small smile before showing Louis his now clean tongue.

"Such a good boy," Louis praises Harry as he sits up, then ruffles his messy curls.

"Where are you gonna fuck me now?" He wonders. Louis looks around the small living room and kitchenette, picturing fucking Harry against every piece of furniture.

"Kitchen table," Louis decides. He and Harry stand up, their legs slightly wobbling in the process. Louis pushes Harry down against the table so that he is bent over it.

"It's cold," Harry whines.

"That's unfortunate," Louis mimicks Harry, then comfortingly rubs his back as he slides his cock inside him. He decides not to use any lube, since Harry's hole and his own dick are covered in saliva. Louis grips Harry's hips and pulls him back to meet his thrusts, slamming into Harry and creating the most beautiful symphony of moans, groans, wet noises, and skin slapping skin. Louis angles his hips up to rub against Harry's prostate, earning a whole new octave of noises from the boy. Louis fucks Harry as hard as he can, because he knows his boy needs it after being eaten out for so long without coming.

"Louis, Louis, Louis-" Each time Louis thrusts his hips, the force of the action causes Harry to jerk forward on the table. Harry's legs eventually give out, leaving him suspended on the table by his torso. He lets out a defeated, but still needy, moan, and Louis pulls out. "Keep going," Harry desperately says.

"We're gonna go lay on the blanket so you don't have to hold yourself up," Louis tells him. He helps Harry to the blanket, and Harry practically drops himself on the floor like a ragdoll. He puts his arms under the pillow and rests his head on it, laying on his stomach and momentarily shaking his bum for Louis. Louis pushes Harry's legs apart slightly, then hovers over him and pushes his cock in again. There is less saliva than there was before, but both boys are close to their orgasms so Louis doesn't think he needs to get lube.

Harry whines as Louis fucks him in long thrusts; he pulls out almost to the tip before pushing every last centimeter inside the younger boy. Harry begins moving his hips so as to rub his cock against the blanketed floor, helping him get off quicker because he can't handle very much more. Louis would love to prop Harry's hips up and jerk him off, but he doesn't think Harry could stay in that position for very long in the state he is in. However, he knows Harry is close anyways, because he is clenching around his cock.

"I'm gonna come," Harry says in a high moan. Louis keeps his same long thrusts, but speeds up because he is close as well. Harry ruts against the blanket for a few more seconds before his entire body shakes and he emits a choked off cry. Louis comes as well, burying his cock deep inside Harry and letting out a low moan from the back of his throat.

He stays inside him for a few moments before pulling out, then wets a small hand towel to clean himself and Harry. Harry whines when Louis spreads his cheeks apart to clean his puffy, spent hole, and he involuntarily bucks his hips when Louis turns him over and cleans the cum from his now soft cock. "I'll still blow you tomorrow, but I'm not getting up to check the window," Harry mumbles. While still laying down, Harry reaches for his briefs and slowly puts them back on before collapsing back on the blanket. Louis puts his briefs back on as well, then grabs the pillow and blanket from his bunk and lays down next to Harry. He drapes the blanket over both of their tired bodies, and they cuddle up close in the now warm bus.

-

"Why's there a towel in the sink?" Liam asks as he goes to rinse his cereal bowl.

"Um, I spilled water last night, so I used that to dry the floor," Louis lies, then looks at Harry, who is sitting next to him on the couch. Both boys are sore and stiff from fucking and sleeping on the hard floor. Harry gives Louis a small smile in response to the towel situation, then holds the older boy's face and kisses him before standing up. It looks like his knees almost give out when he initially stands, then he slowly waddles to the sink; Louis feels a prideful smile sit comfortably on his face. "Careful love," he says, then takes a sip of his tea.

"I know." Harry looks over his shoulder and gives Louis the softest, warmest smile Niall has ever seen.

"What's going on with you two?" Niall wonders, now sitting next to Louis.

"Nothing. You're in my spot," Harry answers.

"Come here," Louis opens his arms, and Harry sits on Louis' lap, then kisses him again and wraps an arm around his shoulders.

"Where the hell did my blanket and pillow go?" Zayn loudly asks from the bunk area. Again, Louis and Harry exchange amused, secretive glances.

"It's best if you don't know," Louis says. Harry giggles and rests his head on Louis' shoulder, and Louis shushes him. He rests his hand on Harry's thigh as he starts a conversation with Niall, feeling accomplished and acting as if he and Harry just got away with a crime.

-