"Cheng-ge, Kuan-ge take care of them.. Jiee.Ill miss you." Zhan said and his older sister cant help but to cry and hug him very tight.

Yibo in the corner carrying Yizhan look at them with confused look. "Is everything alright?? Why are you all crying??? Zhan will just stay here for a couple of days. he will follow us soon." he said frowning.

"Ah hahahah right why are you all crying. You all over reacting." Zhan said and hug Wang Yibo and his baby tightly. "Ill miss you both.. take care" Zhan said and secretly kissed Yibo's lips.....

They didn't announce anything about them yet. so Zhan make a moves and keep stealing kiss from his mate. Yibo blushed and pinch him "Stop it..." He said. Zhan laughed. "I love you." Zhan mouthed

"Love you too." Yibo also mouthed before he went in the van.

Everyone are inside the van now. Zhan take a last glance at them before he look at the three persons he trust. "Take them there safely okay." he said and patted their shoulder.

Kim look at him with sad eyes. "Ge can you jus come." He said but Zhan shook his head

" Didi I need to end this. If I don't then we will suffer like this forever. Its better this early." he said.

"Jiyang plss always be there if he is sad," He said and JIyang nod

"But your....." Zhan patted him. "Ill be okay I will come there. I promise." Zhan said and push them inside the van.

Zhan waved his hands at them while the Van getting away and a tear scaped in his eyes. "Take care.." He said and turn his back to their house. He look every where and smile.

"You didn't say goodbye to him.." Zhan said at the man standing in front of their house. "HAhaahah Why would I say goodbye to him and them?. Zhan we will surely go there...." Hauxuan said and patted his shoulder. Zhan shook his head and smile.

After Yibo and other leave. Yibo start feeling something wrong. He keeps looking back and want to go back. His hands are itchy and his heart beating so loud. Even Yizhan keeps whimpering and clutching his chest.

"Yibo are you okay??" His mom asked. He look at her with worried face. "Mom why do I feel like there is smething wrong.... M-mom I-I want to go back." Yibo said and look back.

Every one look at each other and silently praying. "Yibo.. son we already far from home.... And you're excited that's why" His mother said. Yibo tried to calm down but his heart keeps beating so fast and also Yizhan in his arms keeps whimpering.

Yibo closed his eyes but then he was shocked when a vision appears.

"Blood, dead bodies of wolves are every where.their house burning, Xiao Zhan standing infront of him while smiling but then a lot of blood dripping on him"

YIbo gasped and open his eyes. The vision he saw makes his heart aches.

"Mom I want to go back!!!." Yibo said but the other stop him. "Yibo.he already near to rest house!!" His mother said.

"Mom please let me go back.. They are in danger. Zhan is in danger!!" He said while pleading. Everyone gasped and look at him.

"Yibo its just your hallucination.... Yubin please continue driving we are already near." Ziyuan said but her body is shaking.

They arrive in the rest house and everyone went out but Yibo stayed inside while hugging his baby..... He tried making his heart stable but its not working.

Yubin look at Yibo. He felt pity on him he saw how Yibo tried to calm down and even the baby.

While he is looking at them His phone buzz. He smile when he saw its his sister.

"Yubin?? Where are You??? Are you safe??"

Yubin frowned and typed. "We're at the rest house jie. Yes we are safe. Why??" He asked.

"That's good.. Is Xiao Zhan is with you?? Tell him Wen rouhan already went in their house. They really well prepared. Our plan works let see if what will Wen Rouhan reaction if he sees nothing there except the house."

Yubin stunned and dropped his phone which gain an attention to others.

"What happened YUbin??" Haikuan asked.

"X-Xiao Z-Zhan lied to us... he lied to us!!!!!" Yubin said and bite his hands.

Ziyuan frowned and picked his phone. "What are you Sayi." Ziyuan didn't finidh her word when she read the message.

"no... No... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted and hold the phone.

Yibo who heard the shout came out. "Whats going on??" He asked.

But no one answer hisquestion. He slowly grab the phone in their arm but he still reaching when his knees collapse...

"Mom.. C-can we go back nah??" he asked looking at them.

Zoucheng and Haikuan run in the Van and start it but they can restart it.

"Shit!!!1 he really planned this!!" Zoucheng shouted and kick the van.

While everyone is there crying and try to start the van Yibo run outside luckily he saw a cab.

"he stopped and quikly went inside..... "At ***** please ASAP" Yibo said while crying and Yizhan still in his arms.

"Wait for me Zhan"

hope you enjoyed it :)