twenty-two

It's been an eventful 6 months, Chaeryoung and Taehyun got married, so did Beomgyu and Ryujin. Yeonjun and Yeji has gotten their baby's gender, it's a boy! They are still thinking of a name, but they're happily taking in suggestions.

Although, I must say, Yeji's pregnancy cravings are getting real weird. How do you find cucumber flavoured bread?! Lia gagged at the idea when Yeonjun told her, as she says 'Cucumbers taste like electricity'
Her mood swings have gotten real bad as well, in a matter of 10 minutes, Yeji could be happy as a baby then as furious as a cheetah.
Yeonjun is going crazy dealing with it. He had to end up taking 2 months off because of it. He settled with helping write the script of an upcoming kdrama from his laptop at home. But nonetheless, the couple felt blessed with the baby.

But other than that, Heuning Kai and Yuna have moved in together and are currently preparing for their wedding. They have done the catering, booked the venues, bought the gifts, gotten the entertainment set up but the engaged couple can't decide on the theme of the outfits. They ended up agreeing to discuss with their group and go shopping.

Let's check out Itzy's group chat:

Yuna: Just wanted to confirm again, we're going shopping for my dress and your bridesmaid dresses as well. Lia you'll be picking me up with the girls at 2pm?
Lia: My god, you have asked us that 5 times already. Yes, that's the plan
Yeji: It's quite a shame, I have to attend another wedding with this baby bump. To the youngest three couples, sorry if I looked like a whale
Chaeryoung: Hey! Unnie, it's fine. It made it more special that way.
Ryujin: Yeah, it showed us that there is a lot more to look forward to in life.
Lia: Ok, see you girls tomorrow. And Yeji, bring a backpack, we can carry it for you. If you end up sulking tomorrow it won't be good.
Yeji: Fuck you
Chaeryoung: Tsk tsk, you shouldn't swear while you have a baby in your stomach. But anyway good night!
Ryuhin: night
Yuna: GOOD NIGHT UNNIES
-Everyone has gone offline-

As planned, it was the next day and the girls got ready to go look for dresses. The theme was white, but for the boys they could wear dark colours.

Yuna was gathering up her bag when she heard a honk outside. She looked out of the window and saw her unnies, she called to Heuning Kai "Babe! I'll be going now, have fun looking for tuxes with the boys"
Heuning kissed her head and waved her off.

Yuna hopped into the car with her unnies and Lia asked "Which shop are we heading to first?"
Yuna smiled and replied "There's only one place we will definitely get our dresses. Let's go to IU sunbaenim's wedding shop!"

They drove for a while and they reached 'Bleuming Del Luna Wedding Shop'. Lia backed up and parked the car and the girls hopped out. They walked into the air conditioned store and was met with a smell of fresh jasmine flowers. Yeji greeted IU "Good afternoon unnie!"
IU looked up from the book she was writing in with her eyeglasses on, she smiled "You girls are back again! Which one of you is getting married?"
Chaeryoung laughed "Unnie, only one of us isn't married yet. Our maknae is getting married to Heuning Kai"
IU grinned "I knew it! When I watched the announcement video those years ago, I knew that you two would be together forever!"
Yuna replied "Thanks unnie, oh and that reminds me. Here, you're invited to our wedding!" She handed her sunbaenim a wedding invitation.
IU jumped around "Yay! Another wedding to dress up for! I should look for an outfit later. But first, I presume you're all here to get your wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses"
IU asked Yeji " How's the baby?"
Yeji smiled and replied "Want to feel the baby kicking? He's very active in here, I never get any sleep"
IU slowly felt Yeji's stomach and squealed "I can't wait!"

She went back to business and took out another book and said "I still have all your measurements here from Chaeryoung's and Taehyun's wedding. This should be fine. I have some new dresses that would look so pretty on you all"