That's all regulus wanted for Ally, he wanted her to thrive, to prosper. He knew she had so much magical potential but she would just always doubt herself and he really didn't like the fact that she did that. When he was extra reading to see what was wrong with Ally's magic, he had seen that not many witches or wizards had been born with the ability to naturally thrive at wandless magic. Of course there was the ability to learn it, but it wasn't the same as being naturally able too.

"It's fine Cece, do you want to just pack it in for today? You don't seem like you're with it," Reggie commented squeezing her hand

"It's because I'm not! It's Toby and Lukes birthday's this week and I've been so consumed with the bloody exams I forgot to get them presents!" Ally huffed

She'd been feeling like a terrible friend and she honestly hated everything right now. She had always remembered Toby and Luke's birthdays were the same weeks in may, Toby's was first and Luke's was just three days later. She'd always remembered this but by Merlin she'd been so consumed with everything it had slipped her mind.

Regulus understood Ally's frustration, the girl loved giving presents. It was her favourite thing to do, every year on his birthday he looked forward to a new shirt, a new cologne or wallet and a meaningful gift. She always got the same type of gifts but he had loved them, he just thought that Ally was a good gift giver.

Regulus wracked his brain for an idea and he remembered something from before. He grinned at ally and kissed her cheek.

"Come with me Alcyone my love, I've got an idea," he grinned

Regulus pulled Ally towards the Slytherin dungeons once they had gathered all their things. Ally didn't feel very comfortable going there without Caspian she would often wait outside unless she was really upset, going in with regulus was a different experience.

Everybody respected Caspian because he was kind and respectful to others. Everybody respected Regulus because they knew the power that his family held within the wizarding world.

She followed Regulus up to his dormitory and he rummaged around in some drawers and pulled out two shirts. They were designer in the wizarding world and he knew he would never wear them, he didn't like the designer that had made them so he was looking for a reason to get rid of them.

He handed the two shirts to Ally with a smile, she gave him a questioning look and he chuckled at her. He thought she was so endearing sometimes and always felt like they were still young children with how she reacted. He genuinely thought Alcyone Montague was so pure and he always wanted her to keep her innocence for as long as humanly possible.

"Give them to your friends," he explained

"Reggie are you... these are expensive?" She questioned

"I wouldn't give them to just anyone don't worry my love, but I know how much Toby and Luke mean to you so I'm more than happy to help you out,"

"Reggie, I'll... I can pay you back for these,"

"Nonsense, they don't suit me anyway so it's completely okay Ce. I'm more than happy to help," he said with a smile

Ally flung herself at Regulus and wrapped her arms tightly around him. Regulus chuckled and rocked her back and forth. They'd missed each other dearly recently, regulus had been spending lots of time with Caspian and his Slytherin friends, Ally spending a lot more time practicing magic and spending time with Toby and Luke but in all honesty they hadn't made time for each other as much as they should have.