i like you

"That dress looks good on you. It insinuates your curves." Cameron says, sitting directly in front of me. We went out to get ourselves a graduation outfits. I decided to ignore the fact that Cameron saw Tommy and I kissing.

Last night he just ended up apologizing and turning back to go downstairs. He left shortly after. Tommy and I were freaking out majorly. So we decided to go separate ways instead of doing what we intended to do.

I knew Cameron wanted to say something. He does this thing where he sighs a lot when he wants to express or get something off his chest. And he has done that plenty today.

"They have it in white too. Or does red look better?" I ask.

"I think you should ask Tommy Lee what he thinks." He sighs.

And there it was.

"Cameron, please let me explain." I step down from the stand that was surrounded by mirrors. It was attached to the fitting room, those things that showcase when you try something on. "We were drunk."

"Drunk? That's Tommy fucking Lee!" He whisper-yells. "You can't just do that!" He throws his hands up. "He-" he corrects himself. "He can't just do that. He's married Romeo. And he's a lot older than you. And-"

"And I know Cameron." I cut him off. I sigh in embarrassment. I was almost annoyed by his lecturing. But it was the truth. "I didn't mean to kiss him."

"Do you want him, Romeo?"

"That's a cut to the chase, isn't it there Cam?" I look at him, but he doesn't make eye contact. That was a terrible way to make a joke. Wrong place wrong time.

"Do you like him?" He says sternly. "I won't tell."

Tell the truth. You can trust your best friend.

"No." I blurt out. "I don't like him. He's like a uncle or something to me. Cam trust me when I say that will never happen again." I sit down next to him. "I don't like him,"

"Well I like you Romeo." He looks at me.

I give him a small smile, "I like you too Cameron."

"No." He stutters. His eyes don't leave mine. "I like you." I says with a slight difference.

And with that, he leans in and kisses me. Shocked, I hesitated to kiss him back. But my mind wanders and I end up molding my lips with his.

-
I return home and head straight upstairs. I turn to my room and notice my door was slightly opened. I push it the rest of the way and find Tommy sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Hey." He grins. His wild smile infatuates my glance. He was so god damn beautiful.

"Hey." I say setting down my bags. "Where's my dad?"

"With Mary. They're really hitting it off."

I nod, "happy for him." I say. The awkward tension was thickening in air. I sit next to Lee and continue to look at him. "So what are you..." I long out my words.

"I wanted to apologize." He sighs out, and runs his hand through his thick locks. "I fucked up."

"Tommy no. Do not apologize for anything."

"No but you friend saw and-"

"Lee." I say, cutting him off. "Do not apologize. I wanted it. And I loved it." I lower my voice. I watch his face brighten up and that smile was once again mesmerizing me.

"Fuck, I'm glad." He says relieved. "I couldn't stop thinking about you babe." He hand lays on my thigh, slightly squeezing.

"But we need to talk about something." I exclaimed. "Cam has feelings for me."

"Shit."

"I know. I didn't expect this coming at all."

"What're you gonna do?"

"He kissed me today."

"...and?" Tommy's hand leaves my thigh, making me feel a little cold and empty.

"And I kissed him back."

"Oh."

"He asked me if I wanted anything to do with you. And I said no." Tommy's face drops as I said that. My heart broke. I pull him back to me, my eyes practically begging him to stay. "I lied to him, Lee."

"My baby girl, lying?" He smirks. "You're an animal."

"I was thinking maybe I could pretend to like Cam to get him off our back."

"Like, pretend to date him?"

"Something like that. But I want you. And, you want me?" I question. I was worried for this answer. It was like we were little pre teens sneaking around.

"Damn right I want you. I want all of you." He growls, once again placing his hand on my thigh. "Just don't fuck him. You're mine. Understood?" His face inches closer to mine, and I slowly nod, just before smashing my lips onto his.

Our lips combined much finer than Cams and I's. I wanted Tommy. I felt that we were destined. Tommy's tongue glides along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him and our tongues wrestle. As I being extremely inexperienced, I felt I was doing okay.

I felt his hands running up and down my waist, squeezing every few seconds. Tommy guides me to caress him as he slowly lays on my bed. "You're so fucking hot," he says, then reattached his lips to mine. I didn't know what else to do but to slowly start grinding my hips into his.

I earned a slight groan from Lee, making his wandering hands find a home on my ass, guiding my hips for his pleasure.

Tommy then begins kissing down my neck then back up to my lips as I grind. I felt good, as if all my insecurities were gone. Tommy wanted me for me. And I had no reason to be ashamed of that.

Tommy reaches towards my jeans and attempts to unbutton them. But my hand quickly stops him. He stops all motion and looks at me for answers.

"Another day. When I'm ready." I give him an apologetic smile. He sighs and falls back onto the bed.

"I can wait." Rubbing small circles into my inner thigh. "I'll wait as long as you need me to babygirl." His low voice was such a turn on.

"I need to start dinner for us. I'll meet you downstairs." I jump off of him and grab his arms to pull him up.

"Fine, but don't keep me waiting long." He says before kissing my forehead. I smile at his response. Just before he goes downstairs he smack my ass and runs out the door.

What exactly did he mean by that? Did he mean now? Or when I'd give myself to him.

What have I got myself into.

-

1111
03172021
Happy St Patrick's day lmfao
Pls vote and comment ily all