2. Competitor

3rd person's POV

It was after school, mid-noon and (Name) was seen walking down the streets side by side with Daniel. They seemed too unreal to be true. The tall male was not only in good looks, but wearing designer brands while the girl was a beautiful foreigner with a unique sense of clothing.

People would stare as they passed by, Daniel doing most of the talking didn'tnotice, but he continued asking her about herself in which she would reply with one worded answers. Still, he didn't care. With every word she said, his eyes would light up with fascination.

"S-so (Name), what's you're favorite hobbies to do?" He turned to face her hoping she would say more. Perhaps he can join her, or find things in common. After all, she's his new friend.

She paused in her steps and thought of what to say. "I like to lift." And she continued walking.

He sweat dropped before jogging to catch up to her. "Face lift?" He was confused, but its not uncommon for that type of procedure. The (H/C) colored female stopped again in her tracks before twitching. "NO YOU IDIOT, I LIKE LIFTING WEIGHTS- NOT UNDERGOING SURGERY!!" Her brows were furrowed as she stared him down. A scoff was clearly shown and heard as she sighed trying to calm down.

"Oh. . ."

'Damn it Daniel, you just had to say that! Idiot!!' He thought to himself. Did he offend her? Yes. But come to think of it, she does look pretty cute when angered, not to mention, a little hot.

Oh scratch that, 'What am I thinking?!' Having a mental argument with himself, he failed to notice the shorter girl give him a small smile. "It's fine, I should specify it better next time. Well, this is my street so I guess I'll see you later, Daniel."

Immediately the said male was snapped out of his thoughts before nodding vigorously towards her. "Yes!! Tomorrow?" She nodded. Daniel gave her a smile that would've melted any of the opposite sexes hearts but her's as she turned away and walked the other direction.

The next day

Squealish voices bounced all over the cafeteria's walls as many girls talked amongst them selves about an auction.

But, of course not any auction- a male auction. Where whoever places the highest bid on a student, they get a date with them. Who wouldn't want that? A day with a sexy guy? (A/N: Not me cause I'm broke- I ain't no simp🥸)

To the boys of each class, they all had their own sense of style and vibe.

The fashion boys were combed down neatly and dressed with some of the highest trends- not to mention handsome. They also carried a cool aura which made the girls swoon. The architecture guys were cut out with a lean, and muscular type of body but they were a little on the intimidating side. But that's what's up am I right? Moving onto the only guy in the beauty department, Eli Jang, he had the aura of a puppy, cute, and kind.

The day passed by as nothing too much happened, and (Name) was walking around by herself on campus. Trying to familiarize everything when she saw a blonde figure in the distance.

She did a little jog to him. "Hey Jay!" Her seat mate stopped before her before offereing a small smile. She liked him, he had a gentle vibe that she could actually vibe with. Daniel was a little too chatty for her so she leaned more towards the quiet man. He had a unique way of using telepathy with her, and she found it funny how certain gestures he would do, she would understand it almost immediately.

"Wanna walk together?" Jay almost blushed but turned his head before scratching it awkwardly. "You have a ride?" He gave an awkward smile. "Ahh, I see." Silence. He poked her cheek- to which she glared to when he gestured to his bag. He stopped and pulled out a helmet and showed it to her. "A bike." He cringed. "Motorcycle?" He nodded. He then gave it to her and made a small wave with his hand. "You want to give me a ride instead?" He smiled.