⁰¹, WHERE IT ALL BEGAN

1

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝You captured my heart the very first time we met

❝You captured my heart the very first time we met.❞

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

━━━ THALIA felt anxious as she walked down the hall when she hears screams from what seems to be a young girl. She rushed down the halls to see what all the commotion was about.

She turned the corner towards the dungeons, where the pleas for help got louder.

"Please don't hurt me..."

"Shut it" a harsh voice spat "Mudbloods like you shouldn't even be here" they continued

As he was about to grope the little girl's arm. Angry footsteps can be heard approaching.

"Let her go Malfoy" Thalia boomed "How low of you to try to hurt a first year student" she said as she proceeded to shield the little girl from Malfoy's gaze.

"Ahhh, pleasure to see you here Hale" Lucius teased. "You never should've come here in the first place. Now, could you be a dear and leave so I could pick up what I left off?"

"Well, you see I can't do that." she started. "But what I can do is tell Narcissa that I saw you snogging someone else in the broom closet last week"

The playful glint in his eyes has now disappeared and was replaced by worry.

"How? You may ask. Well someone was ignorant enough to leave the damn door open" Thalia revealed cheekily. "Now, if you let us both leave peacefully, I won't say a word to anyone about what I saw"

Lucius, having no other choice. Let the two ladies walk away with no other word said.

❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

When they were no longer in Lucius' sight, the first year student bag to speak.

"Thank you for helping me!" she said as she smiled at Thalia.

"Oh, you don't need to thank me. It's basic human decency to help someone when they're in need." the older girl responded with a small smile. "So, how did you end up in the dungeons?" Thalia asked.

"Well, I was about to go to my transfiguration class but I got lost on the way and ended up there" the young girl answered.

"I should take you there. You're 10 minutes late but I could tell Professor McGonagall that you got lost" Thalia stated. "Come along now!"

❁ཻུ۪۪⸙͎

"Ms.Hale, you're late!" Professor Sprout declared firmly.

"I'm really sorry Professor Sprout, you see there was a first year student who got lost so I had to guide her to her Potions class." Thalia babbled

"Well, if that's the case take a seat!" Professor Sprout beamed.

She hurriedly looked for a seat. But it seems to be that the only seat available was beside James Potter, hence she had no other choice but to sit beside the bespectacled boy.

"Well hello there" James teased "Don't talk to me" Thalia retorted. "Aren't you siblings with Theo Hale? The Ravenclaw beater?" the boy asked, completely disregarding her remark. Despite that she went on to ignore him.

"You're rude." he whined. "You don't think I know that?" she spat. "Sirius is seated on the other side of the room because Professor Sprout told him to do so and I need someone to talk to" he complained.

Thalia said nothing and went on taking her notes. The entire class went on with James annoying her and Thalia trying to stop her urge to punch the Gryffindor boy in the face.

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗
AUTHOR'S NOTE
╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

hello everyone! i finally posted the
first chapter after a very long time of procrastinating :)

ik that the chapter is really short
but i had a lot of things to do for school and had no time to write :(

and our exams are coming up TT

anyways I hope y'all like the chapter and I'll try to update as soon as possible! <3

btw, the fan art of Tzuyu wearing Ravenclaw robes isn't mine. I just found it in pinterest and thought
it was cute.

p.s if ever I notice any mistakes in this chapter I'll try to change it right away.