Danger after a Dream

Bree awoke to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes. 

She quickly bolted out of bed and got changed.

''Morning babe,'' Conner said 

''Is that- PANCAKES!??!?!'' Bree anxiously said

''Yep, with chocolate chip. Dig in!'' 

''Thanks, Con! You're the best!'' Bree said and kissed him on the cheek.

While Bree was eating aka stuffing her mouth with pancakes, Conner was making himself some breakfast. He was making himself and Bree if she wanted some, breakfast burritos.

Conner loved breakfast burritos. Whenever he ate one he thought of his dad. His dad always cooked those for him and Alex. It was a family recipe and a recipe he taught Alex and Conner to cook.

He put the breakfast burritos on the table, sat down, and engulfed himself in them.

''Conner, We should have more fun on this vacation,'' Bree said while her mouth was stuffed.

''What should we do? We already went to the beach.'' 

''Dean said there was a village around here. We could go there, see the places, get some food, and shop.'' 

''That would be nice'' Conner said finishing his breakfast burrito.

Bree got her shoes on and collected her wand. 

''Come on Conner!'' She yelled from the front door

''COMING!'' she heard back

Conner was wearing a shirt and some pants. ''He looks cute'' she thought.

They walked down the bridge to the village it was a 30-minute walk, but it was nice. The town was petit and cute. It reminded Bree of the village in Germany. There was a cute little street band. Petit little shops, an ice cream place, a cafe, souvenir centers, restaurants, and more.

Conner walked over and picked up a map. ''Hmm... it says there's a popular tourist location that's a monument of famous people. Should we go?'' 

''Yeah, sure!''

''Okay, so we turn left''..........

30 minutes later...

''Are we lost?"Bree asked ''We're in the middle of an alley''

''No, we aren't!'' 

''Sure Sure''

''Just around the corner....''

''We have been going in a circle for 5 minutes!''

''Okay, fine, we're lost'' 

''I knew it.''

Bree and Conner decided to ask for directions from an old woman. They had finally found the place.

''Wow! It's beautiful'' Bree exclaimed

''Woah look- They have a whole Happily Ever After Assembly statue!'' Conner said

Oh, a carved rock there was Conner, Bree, Alex, Arthur, The Fairy Council, Red, Froggy, Goldilocks, Jack, and all the rest.

''Interesting,'' Bree said

The two went back to the house and found the mirror ringing it said.

''Incoming mirror  from ''The Fairy Palace'' ''

Conner clicked the mirror and accepted the call.

''CONNER! WE HAVE A PROBLEM AND NEED YOUR HELP!'' Alex said rushingly

''huh?'' Conner and Bree exchanged worried looks

''WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! PLEASE COME!''

The mirror called discontented leaving it all up to Conner and Bree.

Continues in....Up to us

A/N: Hello loves! This was huge on Conneree and had a lot of cute moments. The ''Chocolate Chip pancake moment'' was one of my favorites. I edited the end of ''The Honeymoon'' so the honeymoon wouldn't end like that. I thought the honeymoon would end better like this :3