"That's true but I like inside!" Jennie said.

"We spent a lot of time taking pictures and the tourists were looking at us." Nayeon said.

And they keep on talking I didn't botjer to hear they stories anymore my mind just drifted to that girl.

"That's the first time I ever cheated on my husband, Father" I confessed.

"How old is the girl again?" He asked.

"19" I said.

"Wow" he said. "Anyway, it doesn't matter. What you're doing is adultery and what we said in exodus chapter 20 verse 14? 'Thou shall not commit adultery, that's a immortal sin, ma'am"

Ma'am?

"Father? Why do say ma'am to me?" I asked.

"I'm only 26 actually this is my first time I hear a confession. You're the very first." He said. "Anyway, always remember that God loves you, sin and all. And I'm sure the reason you decided to confess is because you're repentant of what you did and you don't have plans to cheat on your husband again."

And we that I cannot stop myself anymore I cried.

"Are you okay? Auntie? Noona?" He asked and I know he's embarrassed.

"We met again." I said

"Intentionally?" He asked.

"No" I said.

"Really?" He said.

"That's the thing father, if you experience a rare coincidence, you feel like there are higher cosmic forces that guide or manipulate you that intentionally push you into a situation you've been avoiding." I said

Korea

I join Suho he said I need to come with him because it's a must to bring a wife. So I don't have a choice but join him in the museum.

I cling to his arms as we entered the museum when he saw the other businessman politicians and clients he whispered me to just stroll around and enjoy the museum.

So I did as I tried to entertain myself but I stopped on my tracks when I feel that someone is staring at me I look where it came from and I saw Lisa.

I awkwardly smile at her and looked away to avoid any conversations with her. I can't, we can't, I'm married.

I tried to find my husband and when I saw him, I cling to his arms and I kissed him. It's a message for Lisa that I'm with my husband.

I saw her beautiful was shocked.

After the event I went out of the museum ro buy coffee. I saw a bench near the frint door of the museum I decided to sit there.

I saw Lisa walked out from the door and looks like looking for me.

"Looking for something?" I said.

She sat beside me. "Hey"

"This is where you work?" I asked.

"Nah, my dad's just putting through sime informal internship while I'm not in school." He said as she crossed her hands.

"You? What are you doing here?" He asked.

I sip in my coffee before I answer.

"I just went with Suho. He has business meetings in the area." I said.