29: 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋.

Start from the beginning

"Look at you," teased Harry when he saw Y/n making her way towards him. "Still unable to stand or walk on your own two legs, huh? And what took you so long?"

Y/n glared at him as she sat from across him, squinting her eyes as she pointed a finger at the boy. "Blaise, Daphne and Draco refused to let me go because I hung out with you too much these past weeks. Oh — and Fuck you."

"Too bad I had to steal you away again," Harry leaned back with his hands behind his head, propping both his feet up on the table. "And you just did that last night, love. Have you really forgotten that easily? Because I clearly haven't, especially when you were screaming my name so loud while I called you my little slu—"

To silence him up, she threw one of her books at him (which he quickly dodged, not wanting to end up with a black eye). She huffed and folded her arms over her chest, still glaring at Harry.

"We're in a library right now, dipshit." She hissed, narrowing her eyes at him. "Anyone here could hear what you're saying when you're that loud."

"Maybe that's what I was aiming for." Harry grinned innocently at her whilst he winked, secretly hoping that he wouldn't get killed because he knew just how scary Y/n was when she was angry.

Having enough of his teasing, she rolled her eyes at him and opened up her book, heading straight to studying for the upcoming exams. It didn't take long enough until Ron and Hermione had finally joined them. Ron sat next to Harry whilst Hermione sat beside Y/n, bickering as they did so.

Y/n lifted her head up from the book she was reading and looked at the two with a questioning expression on her face, wondering what the bickering was about now. Hermione immediately got what she was trying to say and decided to explain the reason.

"You see — Ronald over here was too lazy to get his arse up this morning so I had to go up to the boys' dorm rooms myself and drag him out. Just because his mother isn't here doesn't mean he can go around sleeping in when we're supposed to be revising for our upcoming exams!" she then turned to look at Ron. "What if you fail your N.E.W.Ts next year, huh? What would you do then?"

"Jeez woman, you're starting to sound a lot like my mum now. You care about me too much."

"I'm your girlfriend, Ronald! Of course I would care!"

Harry's eyes widened in shock whilst Y/n slapped her hand over her mouth, gasping dramatically, but before they were able to say anything, Madam Pince had come over to their corner of the room and told them to quieten down or they'll be kicked out. Once she had left, Y/n looked at Hermione, a massive smile making its way onto her face.

"You're dating!?" she whisper-shouted, unable to keep her excitement in. How can she? After years of wishing the two Gryffindors would just get together ever since third year, obviously she would be overjoyed. "Wait until I tell Daphne and Cho! Hah! Oh, Harry, five galleons please, love. And then I'll have another five galleons from Daphne."

Harry muttered under his breath and pouted as he dug in his pocket of the galleons, when he found them, he handed them over to the girl in front of him, who had a look of triumph on her face. Hermione stared at the couple in disbelief as Y/n laughed at Harry's frustrated expression.

"You had a bet over us?" she asked.

Y/n gave her a half shrug after she had just flicked Harry's forehead for 'acting like a big baby'. "It's not like you two have never had a bet over us before," answered Y/n, sitting back down in her seat. "You basically had it with the whole school, including the Professors, Fred and George — who aren't even at Hogwarts anymore as they left last year. To be honest, I feel like you had a bet with the whole Weasley family too, excluding Ginevra of course."