coincidences // 01

Začít od začátku

timeskip after the lectures because that's boring to write~

classes went a little short today so you clocked into your shift a bit earlier which means you can leave earlier too.

when you got to work you saw suga texted you where you would meet him and his friend so you could study. you told him cool and then put your stuff away to do your job.

you had your regulars and a few new people, same as always. you had been hoping you'd see the black haired male you met yesterday again but you haven't seen him yet. it wasn't until you had about 10 minutes left in your shift you saw him come in. he looked like he was in a hurry so you went up to him as soon as you could.

"hey it's you again! what are you in for today?" you said cheerily

"oh hey, I was about to go meet a friend to go study but I left my one english (I know it wouldn't be english in japan but that is easier for me to write sorry!) book in one of my classes and my professor said he didn't see anything so I came to see if you had any copies." he said

"let me go check," you say while walking to the school book section. since the shop is so close to the college, they asked if you guys would sell some extra copies of the textbooks.

you scan through the shelves and find the one the male is looking for and take it back up to the counter where he was waiting.

"here you go!" you ring him up but before you go you ask him a question "hey! sorry to keep you but you seem like you'll come back often so what's your name?"

"it's akaashi. akaashi keiji" he smiled

"mine's (l/n), have a good day akaashi-kun!" you waved goodbye

"bye (l/n)-chan" he said as he walked off

you checked the time and your shift just ended. just as you looked up you saw one of your coworkers come in the door and you went to clock out and get your stuff.

after you gathered your things you checked your phone to see where suga wanted to meet and headed that way.

-

"over here (y/n)!" suga called to you as you jogged over to him "hey suga! i havent seen you in so long," you said sarcastically.
"I know right" he joked along. "are we waiting here for your friend or are we going to you dorm and he'll meet us there?" you asked "he texted me before he got here that he would be a little late but we'll just wait out here. it's not too cold with the sun shinning" he told you. "okay that's cool. so how were your classes today?" you guys talked about your days and other thing until you heard a familiar voice behind you, "hey suga! sorry I'm late." you turn around and saw the black haired male from the bookstore

"akaashi-kun?" you surprisingly said

"oh you know each other?" suga asked. "yeah you're (l/n) from the bookstore right?" akaashi questioned. "yep that's me, I didn't know you guys were friends!" "yeah we met in highschool from volleyball camp and when I saw him on campus we caught up" suga told you. "that's nice, anyways we should get going" you nudge suga and both boys nod and start walking to the dorms.

~

author's note!

hey guys! I'm very sorry for being distant and I hope you are excited that this book is back up. I'll try and motivate myself to update my other book (you should go read it if you like kyoyama!) and this book more. I'll be starting school again very soon so that may take up some time but I will try for you guys! thank you for sticking around :)

 I'll be starting school again very soon so that may take up some time but I will try for you guys! thank you for sticking around :)