I nod and bite my lip, "I'm alright," I glance up at him as he nods.

"Cheryl baby there you are I've been looking for you everywhere," comes another familiar voice I haven't heard in a bit.

"Sweetheart I'm sorry for running off but I saw Landon and Charlie-Rose and I had to come and introduce myself to this very pretty lady," I watch as Christopher spins her around and crashes his lips onto hers.

I can't help but smile at how cute they look together even though they're in their thirties their passion and love is still as young as ever. I also get hit with a bit of jealousy, envying what she has and how in love they are with each other. I want it and there is only one person I'm craving it from, but he will not give me the love they have which breaks another bit of my heart.

They finally pull apart after Landon clears his throat causing Cheryl to blush and hide her head in Christopher's chest while he just smiles like he is on top of the world. Christopher walks up to me taking my right hand and spinning me around, "Wow, Charlie-Rose this is an amazing dress," I giggle as my dress floats around me as I slowly come to a stop, "Did you make these?" he asks, and I nod biting my lip.

"Yes, and I made his suit," I point at Landon.

"You have such amazing talent," he compliments me.

"Thank you, Christopher," I thank him as we go in for a quick hug.

He looks over my shoulder to Landon who is standing behind me, "Landon," he smiles then looks at me then winks back at Landon. I scrunch my eyebrows together and turn to face Landon.

He just shrugs and walks over to his brother giving him a handshake before mumbling something in his ear causing Christopher to roll his eyes, "Cut the bullshit Landon," he grumbles as Landon scoffs.

"Christopher if you don't believe me ask her yourself, she will tell you the same thing I told you," are they talking about me?

A sick feeling washes over me. Why are they talking about me? My breathing becomes ragged. What have I done? My chest tightens. What would I say that is the same as Landon's answer? I find myself slowly backing away from them.

"Charlie-Rose?" Christopher notices me causing all of them to look at me as I continue to back away.

"Sweetie are you okay?" Cheryl takes a few steps closers.

I shake my head and put my arms out indicating for her to stop, "Don't touch me please," I mumble before turning on my heel and dashing down the hall.

"Charlie-Rose," Landon calls out rushing after me. My breathing is short and sharp causing me to wince every breath I take as I continue to give off a slow jog in heels, "Charlie-Rose," he finally catches up grasping my arms and pushing up against a wall, "Jesus," he breaths out as I struggle in his hold, "Stop," he growls causing my body to freeze.

"Landon let me go please," I look down at our shoes.

Two fingers curl under my chin forcing my head up to look at him, "No talk to me what just happened back there?" he asks his voice lace with concern.

"Were you talking about me?" I question.

He scrunches his eyebrows together, "What?".

"Were you and Christopher talking about me back there?" I repeat my question.

His chest raises and his lips part as the answer is on the tip of his tongue but doesn't want to spill out, "Charlie-Rose," he mumbles