"Landon I was only kidding I don't have someone to go to lunch with I was getting back at you," I soften my features, "I'll always choose to go to lunch with you over anyone else," his eyes sparkle at my words.

"Thank you," his lips meet the top of my hand, "Now show me, my suit for the event Saturday," he stands uplifting me from my seat as well.

I brush past him to the manikin with his suit on it, "You just need to try it on for me so I can see if I need to shorten it or anything," I take the suit off the manikin, "The bathroom is just behind my office you can go get changed in there," I passed him the suit and he lays it on the desk taking his suit jacket off and starts unbuttoning he shirt, "Landon!" I squeak out making him stop, "What are you doing I told you to get changed in the bathroom?" he just shakes his head at me.

"The glass is tinted from the outside no one will see and plus this isn't nothing you haven't seen before," he smirks at me finishing off taking his shirt off revealing his chiseled body and defined abs.

My eyes widen as I watch him change so elegantly. It feels like I'm watching it in slow-motion, it's painful to watch but I also can't take my eyes off him as he flings his new dress shirt over his body pulling it up to his arms feeling the handmade craft that was made from my bare hands. He shrugs his shoulders adjusting it to fit around his body. Landon carefully buttons up the shirt and pulls the suit jacket over shrugging again letting the fabric mold to his body. He flicks his button on his suit shorts letting them fall down from his waist to his ankles. I swallow the lump in my throat watching him pull his pants up and tuck his shirt in. He really did put a show on for me.

I stare at him for a bit as he feels around the suit, "Wow! This is really good," he compliments my design, "It fits me so perfectly," he smiles at me as I stare at him with wide eyes and mouth gaping open, "What do you think Charlie-Rose?" his question pulls me out of my trans.

"Yeah, it looks good, but how does it feel?" I put my feelings aside for a second focusing back on the task at hand, "Not too tight not to lose?" I tug on the jacket a bit.

He shakes his head, "No it's perfect it fits so well, you're the first person who is able to make a suit fit me so perfectly. I guess it's the perks of sleeping with me you know every inch of my body," he winks at me making me blush and roll my eyes.

"Sleeping with you has nothing to do with it, it's my job and I guess I'm just good at it," I flash him a toothy smile, "Okay well everything is perfect it all fits well. It compliments your muscles and shape of your body really well," I say running my hands down his chest, "Well then you can take it off and I'll put it in a bag for you to take home for Saturday," Landon strips from the suit and puts his other suit back on.

"Well, you ready to go to lunch soon?" he asks fixing up his tie.

"Mhm," I hum, "Just let me put this suit in the bag, and then we can go," I gently place the suit in the bag and zip it up when Landon comes up behind me grabbing by the waist, and starts kissing my neck, "Landon stops we're in the office and you're my client," I whisper trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"No one is going to see us," he has a point but still Stacy is unpredictable she could come walking in any second.

I get myself to spin around and face him, "Come on let's go for lunch I'm hungry and you owe me food for this thing you pulled asshole," I blow him a kiss as I walk out of my office.

"Asshole huh?" he mumbles behind me, "That a lot coming from you," I turn around and glare at him.

"Shut up and walk faster your girl is very hungry," I turn around and grab his wrist tugging him to the elevator.

Landon rolls his eyes and lets me drag him to the elevator.

••••••

Landon is having another late night at work again so I'm here with Lyon in my apartment talking about how he's so excited to have a baby sibling and how he is hoping for it to be a girl.

"Oh Charlie-Rose you get to meet my mom Saturday," Lyon jumps up and down again, "She is very excited to meet you," I raise an eyebrow, "Uncle Landon and I can't stop talking about you," my other eyebrow raises, and a smirk falls on my lips.

"And what does your Uncle say about me exactly?" I'm going to use Lyon to get information out of him. Yes, I know he is a toddler, but still, he is a very useful toddler.

Lyon gets back on the couch and looks at me, "Okay if I tell you, you can't tell Landon," I nod as he holds out his pinky for me, "Promise me," he waves his pinky finger in front of me.

I cross my pinky over his, "I promise not a word will get out to Landon by me," I run my other fingers across my mouth pretending to zip my mouth shut.

"Okay so Landon was talking about how much he likes your hair, your smile, and how much he enjoys your company and then he went off his head about Asher," he knows Asher? "Uncle Landon was very, very angry seeing you with another guy," guilt builds up in the pit of my stomach, "But other than that he can't just stop talking about you, but he always calls you just a buddy which makes dad and mom laugh and me too sometimes," he lets out a high pitch laugh.

I tune out his laugh and focus on his words. Landon is seriously starting to confuse me. I don't really know what we are anymore, one day we are fuck buddies and nothing more but then other days he treats me like we are more it's driving me insane. I've just kind of pushed my feelings for him down and just let him do what he wants and if by a slim chance he feels the same way then I'll let him come to me.

Lyon Rambles on more about how much he is excited for his new sibling and if it's a girl he is going to be the best big brother and protect her from boys or girls. Yes, he said boys or girls. I can't help but smile as he dances around my apartment all excited, "How many kids do you want?" I chocked on the water in my mouth.

"What?" I'm at a loss for words.

He comes back to the couch and sits down, "How many kids do you want?" he asks again.

How many kids do I want? I don't know to be honest I've never thought about it. I guess I just don't see myself as a mother, but now that I think about it if one day maybe I find someone and settle down with maybe I would have one kid maybe two but that would be pushing it, "I don't know Lyon," I finally answer, "I'm still young to be thinking about kids I'm only twenty-five years old Lyon I don't want to have to think about that stuff for another five years at least," I give him a soft poke in the rib.

"I can't wait to be a cousin Charlie-Rose you and Uncle Landon are going to have such great kids," I look at him with wide eyes and my mouth dries up.

"Lyon sweetie I don't think Landon and I are going to have kids we aren't fully together," I can hear his heart break a bit.

His lip quivers and tears prick the bottom of his eyes, "Charlie-Rose please don't say that I know what my Uncle is like, but he is changing because of you please promise me you won't give up on my Uncle for once he seems happy, please, please, please Charlie-Rose," he sobs falling into my arms. Jesus what's with the hearts and their promises.

"Shush," I shush him pulling him in closer, "Lyon a human can only take so much torture so I can't promise you to chase him around for years on end, but I can promise I'll try until I'm tired," my lips meet the top of his head, "I won't give up on him right now but I'm only human remember that, and I have feelings too," his sobs quieten, and his movement stops as his breathing eases. He's asleep. I sigh and slide myself out from under him and throw a blanket on him. Good, I hate making promises.