𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉 - 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏

Start from the beginning

'Yes' annoyed how Randall is talking about Lilith.

'Well the spell didn't need two owls it needed the blood of a witch or practitioner' he stated.

'So you...' Gabrielle said, confused look.

'So in order to get Lilith back I had to kill Kepler just to get her back' Randall said, relived that he finally told someone

'Oh wow' Gabrielle looked down, feeling hurt as Randall did all this to get Lilith back. And this just proved to her that Randall is still in love with Lilith even though she is with him.

'I understand. Erm why don't we bury her hide the body' Gabrielle grabbed a shovel.

'I didn't expect that. You seem cool about it.... I'm glad. You do trust me right like i would never kill just for sake of it. I care about people too much" he laughed.

'I Know that is what I've always liked about you' Gabrielle said, realising what she said.

He smiles, she smiles back and they laugh.

'We should probably go back to the den, get u all cleaned up" Randall said as he finished putting last piece of compass making it look like there isn't a body there.

'No I'm fine I can go back to my place and clean myself up' Gabrielle could feel her emotions bottling in but for how long until get explode.

'But it would make me feel a lot better if I know that you are okay because I don't know what's going to happen if u go back to yours like what if you cant get the blood off. What if something bad happens and-

'Randall-

'Look what kind of boyfriend would I be if I left my girlfriend alone when i know she needs me the most.' Randall brings Gabrielle in for a hug, wrapping his arms around her, her head on his chest.

'Did you just call me your girlfriend ' Gabrielle smirked.

'Well you are aren't you? Randall laughed'.

'Randall Obviously I am. It's just the first time you called me that, that's all' she smiled.

'Well you better get used to it' he smiled.

'Lets go, come on' he said as he took out his hand for her to take it and she did. They then walked back to the den together. Randall arms around gabby shoulder as she put her face and leaned on his chest. She looked up at his dazzling eyes. They both smiled happily at each other as they walked home. This felt right. They were both happy.

They both went back to the den but before they entered Randall stopped there for a second as he looked at Gabrielle.

'Look before we enter I just want you to know that I'm going to be here for you. People have their own opinions about you, my friends they are not the most welcoming and might disagree with our relationship but I don't care. I'm going to be with you no matter what. A lot of changes are coming not just our relationship but the world' He said, as he grabbed Gabrielle's hand and looked into her eyes.

'Thankyou' She went in and hugged him.

'I'm always going to be here for you Gabrielle, you even just whisper my name I'm there' He stated.

'And I will be here for you too' She smiled.

He looked happily up at her, looked deeply into her eyes.

Gabrielle was about to go and enter the Den when Randall swooped in grabbed her by the waist, pulling her towards him, bodies touching each other in a cheerfully funny way. 'Wait where do you think you are going' Randall said as his arms were wrapped around Gabrielle's waist, and he kissed her. It was fulfilling, full of lust and passion and embrace and emotion like they were the only two on the planet.