e l e v e n

c h a p t e r 11

"I find it so idiotic how men resort to violence whenever they get turned down by women." Gyeoul grit her teeth in annoyance.

Yeji raised her cup in agreement. "This is why men are the weaker species." She slurred her words. She turned to Minho who was next to Gyeoul. "I love you but.." She trailed off, shrugging.

Minho leaned back on the couch, his right arm propped up on the cushion behind Gyeoul's shoulders. "Don't mind me. Men ain't shit." He deadpanned as he lifted a cup to his lips.

After furiously dancing around to music that was no less crap than crap, our leads finally found themselves tired as their legs began to ache.

It was rather hard to claim an empty spot on couches when it came to parties yet miraculously –maybe not so since it only took one 'please' from Yeji to make the people give up theirs– the three were seated comfortably.

Also, the couch was located by the poolside. The living room couch, for some reason, was stationed among the sun loungers.

Nobody questioned it.

Gyeoul sat in between of Yeji and Minho. Slightly intoxicated, she did not bother to get her leg that were dangling off of Minho's thigh as she let Yeji cling onto her arms for dear life.

Oh, to have friends.

The night was going rather smoothly for the three. No more ogres appeared, much to Gyeoul's relief. Having been stuck next to Yeji and Minho all night, she was able to let loose without having to worry for sweaty harassers and/or deadlines. She was beginning to think that the world was finally giving her a well deserved break.

She spoke too soon. Well, in her case, she thought to soon.

The loud thumping of the music in her ears was enough to make her go insane but nothing could have prepared her for Yang Gochoo and his –still as– idiotic posse as they appeared before them.

As if the designated DJ had a sixth sense, the song Phoenix by Fall Out Boy began to play.

Shit.

It was safe to say that Gochoo did not look too happy.

Minho subconsciously put a hand over Gyeoul's leg, ready to pounce– or run if needed. Maybe run.

"What?" Gyeoul raised a brow which made the bee's blood boil.

"Who the hell let you in?" Gochoo spat. Literally. It seems he hasn't shaken off his habit of spitting in people's faces as he talked.

Gyeoul's face contorted into confusion. They weren't exactly guarding the front doors, a clear indication that it was an open party.

Yeji rolled her eyes. "Stop picking a fight with her Gochoo. I still have the video with me. I can still report you to the dean."

Gochoo's eyes softened the slightest at the sight of Yeji. Obviously he was whipped for the girl. "I dropped out. That video has no value to me anymore." He said, smirking.

Gyeoul took a swig of her drink. "Took you long enough." She smiled innocently.

She was not surprised when, once again, Gochoo had her by the collars. Minho and Yeji instinctively shot up from their seats. They wasted no time in pulling the monster off.