I'm bending down. Is he staring at my ass? Nah it can't be...

I snap my head towards him and he quickly whips his head in another direction.

Oh my fucking god.

My face heats up and I quickly open the jar of tomato sauce and pour it in with the veggies.

Hm... shall I experiment?

I definitely shall...😈

While stirring the veggies and tomato sauce I move my hips side to side and hum.

I wonder what he's doing now... Ugh if only I had Yachi here to spy for me!

I turn around to face him and he looks up to the sky, legs crossed.

Legs crossed?

"Can you move please?" I ask. The meat was in the freezer, right under him. I suspected that he would simply open his legs to give me space to the freezer.

He opens his legs slightly then stops, getting off the counter and sitting down on a stool behind it, hiding his lower body.

Coincidence? I think not.

I stir the sauce a bit more, swaying my hips and humming. Once that's somewhat ready I take out the noodles and put them in a pot of water.

I spin around to get a lid but I bump square into Oikawa's chest.

Hot damn 🥵

"Uh-" I'm cut off my him wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me in for a kiss.

The spaghetti can wait...😏

I don't object to the kiss, leaning against him as he pulls me closer and closer to his body, our waists touching.

Our tongues battle it out and I feel his hand roam a little towards my ass.

I see he doesn't hesitate.

I slip my hand under his shirt to feel his soft skin with perfect abs. My fingers feel like they're getting shocked almost.

We disconnect from the kiss. He gives me a dreamy smirk, his hair smells amazing and his face looks refreshing, and grabs the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head for me.

Once it's off he picks me up by surprise and sets me down on the counter, standing in between my knees.

I lean forward to kiss him again, my hands behind his neck, when all of a sudden a bright light catches my eye.

Bright light?

I disconnect from our kiss to look over his shoulder.

BAM. HIS SHIRT IS ON FUCKING FIRE.

"TORU OH MY GOD YOUR SHIRT IS ON FIRE!" I scream. He whips around and quickly echoes my scream (but a little more high pitch).

"ILL CALL IWA-CHAN! HE'LL TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He yells, taking out his phone.

"THE DORMS'LL BE BURNT DOWN BY THEN! GET SOME WATER!" I yell, turning on the tap.

Oikawa looks all over the place in panic, only to fall down to his knees.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEEEEEEE!" He yells in pure horror, his arms reached out in the air.

I pour some water on his shirt and hit it a few times and it finally calms down.

"Toru, you can open your eyes now." I say with a sigh, resting my hand on his (naked, toned 😏) shoulder.

He stands up and quickly flings his arms around me, pulling me into a huge hug.

"Foods burnt." I whisper into his ear.

"Pizza it is." He whispers back, not letting go of me.

The hug lasted forever.

And i liked it.

Manga at the beginning: Ouran Highschool Host Club