"You?"

Wei cut the call and points at the other's phone as well by his eyes.. Yunlan comes out from his dazed state and pulled his phone down from his ear "I am glad that you are here, please come in and check for yourself. No one is here" Yunlan points inside the room and Wei looks towards his hands

"You were bragging a lot about your security, right? Look, what happened? They ran away"

"Yes Yunlan, they are gone... no security will ever enter your room, hereafter" Wei was smiling slightly crossing his arms against his chest

"Wow! Really?" (Yunlan becomes excited) Finally, you understand that I need freedom" Yunlan folded his arms as well and leans at the door. Wei smiles looking at him standing outside the door "Yes, Yunlan, I understand now. I do"

"The security will not enter your room because... (Wei pulled his big bag from the side) Because from now on, I will live in your room" Wei holds the handle of his bag with both hands and smiles arching his brows.. Yunlan was standing opening his mouth wide being surprised like a statue..

Wei was smiling and Yunlan blinked his eyes in disbelief closing his mouth and gulped down his saliva

"All day. Like your shadow" Wei enters the room without waiting for the other's response and looks around.. Yunlan approach him from behind and stands at his back "You're kidding, right? It's a joke, right?"

Wei turns to look at him and Yunlan smirks "Look at me! I am young handsome and dashing and look at you... (looking head to toe) You are unbelievably beautiful.. It's like appointing a cat to safeguard a bowl of milk.... Our pair is like butter and fire"

Yunlan was all smirking while talking and Wei was just listening calmly.. Yunlan then makes himself closer and whispers

"You know what I mean, right?... Don't stay in my room, you will melt in my arms... Your staying in my room means you steps inside a lion's den by yourself.... I am a magician and I will make anyone melt in my arms and lose control, soon you too will fall for my charm... I am warning you!"

Yunlan warns him and Wei just stands smiling and listening while nodding his head. Yunlan start walking around him saying what will people think and they make gossips and scandals... they will become a topic of discussion for the people..

"Yunlan! Aren't people talking about us for the past many years? Why should we begin to worry about it now?.... I was expecting a better response from you........ (Now yunlan was listening) What's with butter and fire? Milk and a cat? Lion and his den, really?" Wei makes a cute face while curling his nose

"Is it not old fashioned? (yunlan smiles) Never mind, I will manage at the terrace along with the security and you will get your space too. Happy?" Wei bowed his head slightly at his right side cutely

"By the way, the terrace is also a part of this room, right? That means we will share this room!........." Yunlan steps back and stumbles by the bag, he falls back and holds Wei's hand to save himself but as a result Wei also falls over him.. To their luck, the bed was behind and they fall on the bed..

Yunlan's lips touched Wei's neck with a sudden jolt and Wei quickly pulled back his face.. He was clenching Yunlan's shirt from the front and Yunlan's hands were around his waist.. Both their faces were so close that no air could able to cross between them easily..

They were staring into each other eyes intensely like the tongues were silent and the eyes start speaking.. Suddenly, the bag falls on Wei's leg and he hissed in pain..

"Ouch, Yunlan.... My leg!" Wei tilts his head down into the other's chest feeling pain..

"I... I am so sorry!" Yunlan tries to stand and Wei hit the bag with his other leg.. the bag falls back and he tries to remove himself from Yunlan but destiny seems to have something else for them... Wei's shirt button gets stuck onto Yunlan's jacket and he again falls over him.. This time the lips almost touched...