"Questo fa di noi due, tesoro."- I whispered to him, rubbing his back gently. (That makes the two of us, honey.) 

Cody is deeply disliked by bambinos because of his fishy behaviour and his flirting didn't go unnoticed by them either. Once he dared to tell them what to do, getting hell for that from me and that made him keep distance from my children. He is absolutely nobody to them, automatically that gives him no right to boss them around. Cody crossed limits more than once and guards are extra alert when he is in sight because I want him far away from kids and myself. 

"I will win you over, Camila. Your husband is nowhere near here and quite frankly, I think you made it all up, thinking that I will back off."- stated surely Cody with smirk, checking me out without shame. 

"Get lost."- I told him coldly, glancing at Ignazio, who nodded, getting message loud and clear: make sure that bastrado is as far away from kids and me as possible by all means. 

Ignazio discreetly followed Cody, who left with pissed off expression plastered on his face. 

"I will protect you, mamma. He will not hurt you, I promise."- stated in care Adriano, hugging me securely, making me smile at his sweetness. 

"Grazie mille, tesoro."- I replied sincerely, kissing his cheek. 

"Mamma, let's go for a swim."- encouraged Mateo with beaming smile that his siblings mirrored. 

I took off my tunic and went to kids, holding Adriano's hand as he told me what Emilio and him built for Sofi and Tini. We swam in the ocean, played around and kids scuba dived, having a lovely time. 

"Come on, ragazzi, it is time to warm up a bit."- I told them warmly and calmly after a long while of swimming. 

They happily settled on one massive sun-bed and ate bowl of fruit, which we made before coming to the beach - pineapple, mango, guava, dragon fruit, banana, strawberries, blueberries and melon. 

"How have they been?"- I asked my mother-in-law with a smile as she joined us, setting stroller near me. 

"Heavenly to deal with, dear. Not a squeak."- she replied happily as I giggled, taking my girls and sitting them down as they leaned on me, being seated between my legs. 

"They are gorgeous girl."- stated profoundly Carmen with bright smile, sitting down on her sun-bed. 

"Mamma and papà are exceedingly stunning, so we are just as beautiful."- said cheerfully and sincerely Martina with such cute smile, making me smile contentedly. 

"Oh, your parents are indeed mesmerising couple, ragazzi."- confirmed merrily my mother-in-law, drinking her non-alcoholic mojito. 

After another a couple of hours of sun bathing, swimming, playing and taking pictures, we headed back to the villa. 

"Shower, change into something comfy and grandma and I will meet you in the kitchen, alright?"- I said softly and kids nodded eagerly, hurrying up to do that. 

I took care of my youngest girl, giving them a bath since they had their fun in the ocean. Then I dressed them for upcoming nap time, which seems to be soon, judging by how sleepy they are. Angelica and Ariana aren't hungry, so I set them in the crib and set the mobile on. I gently caressed their small bellies, something that they seem to enjoy immensely, and in mere minutes they drifted off to sleep. On that note, I went to my room.

Water poured on me and tears escaped from me, one by one. Showers that once were filled with love, tenderness, intimacy of affectionate caresses and kisses are now dull and do not relax me even one bit.