Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party

En başından başla

"What were you guys talking about?" she asked putting her drink down.

Before I could reply, Madam Rosmerta cut me off, "Sweet, how are you? It's been long since I saw you last"

Thank you, Madam Rosmerta.

"Good afternoon, Madam Rosmerta. I'm good, what about you?" Olivia replied sweetly. This was one more reason why I loved her. She was always kind to everyone.

"I'm fine but I'll be great if you could sing a song for me maybe?" she asked hopefully. Olivia looked at us and we all smiled, encouraging her to say yes.

"How about Draco? He sings better than me, Madam" she said and looked at me.

"Me?" I asked putting my glass down.

"Yeah, come on, I haven't heard you in ages" she said pouting like a little girl.

"Alright, just for you" I said standing up. I pecked her forehead and went to take a place near the piano.

A/N – Please play 'Can't help falling in love' by Elvis Presley

When I stopped, she had tears in her eyes... Not sad ones, but happy ones. She was smiling at me. She was happy. The smile on that girl's face, made me realize how lucky I was.

"Did you like-"

"I loved it Draco" she said cutting me off with a kiss on the lips. I hugged her and saw Fred mouth the words – 'Still think she'll say no?' I rolled my eyes at him and kissed Olivia on her head.

It was two weeks before the graduation party, when I was going to ask Olivia to marry me. I had called Snape, Mr. Weasley, Black and Lupin to the bar to ask for their blessing.

"What. Is. It. Draco?" Snape said as he sat down on the chair in front of me. I sighed when they all arrived.

"Well, Olivia considers all of you as fathers, since I want to ask her hand for marriage, I called you all here" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"I know, but before you all say anything, I promise to keep her happy, always, even if I have to sacrifice something, I will. In a heartbeat. Whatever happened over the year, was only to protect her. You all were there; you knew how difficult it was for me and I-I would never see her hurt. I would let her do anything she wants; I will never stop loving-"

"Let me stop you right there, young man" Mr. Weasley said seriously.

Merlin, here we go.

"You didn't let us speak; Olivia could've never found a better guy than you" Black said but I misheard him.

"But I want- wait, what?" I said cutting myself off.

"You have our blessing" they all said not Snape but the others did and I sighed in relief.

"Let me make myself clear, Draco. If you hurt her, I will kill you" he said and smiled, "You have my blessing as well"

Wow, he agreed but now I'm terrified.

Olivia's POV

"So, I say to all of the seventh years, great job! Hogwarts has never had such a wonderful batch as yours-"

"Bet, she'll say this at every graduation" Ron mumbled making us all laugh.

"You have seen hardships, abuse, drama, war, heartbreak, loss of a loved one, nothing can compare to how strong you all are" McGonagall continued.