"He's my husband, Seungmin." All three youngers looked at tall boy who just came in Shop. It was Minho who over heard their conversation. Seungmin's eyes was wide while looking at the older, he vividly remember Minho as he saw Hyunjin and him making out at a club. And to think that he is Jisung's husband, it was so brainstorming for him.

"Minho? You're Jisung's husband? How come? I thought you we're a bachelor?" He confusingly asked, 4 years ago Hyunjin told him that Minho was a bachelor and he had no plans on marrying.

"The time I saw Hyunjin and you, my husband was already pregnant." Minho said explaining, "Is my Jisung really here? Is he with you the whole time?" The boy asked, hoping that his husband really is here as he promised the kids that they'll find their papa before their 5th birthday.

Seungmin hesitated to answer, he didn't know if they're really talking about the same Jisung but he guessed it's worth to let them meet each other.

"I don't know if we're talking about the same Jisung, but I can bring him here to make sure. You can sit there, excuse our small living room, the shop is kinda small."Seungmin said leading them towards the small sitting area of the shop for costumers to wait. The three of them sat there and was waiting anxiously while Seungmin texted Jisung.

To: Jisungie

ji, where are you?

From: Jisungie

Just finished groceries and already done taking the theme book

omw just walkin

To:Jisungie

okay be careful

"Where are you going?"Seungmin looked up only to see Minho standing up and started walking towards the door.

"I'm fetching him by the road." The boy answered and left.

"They must've been so in love, never saw a husband so desperate as how Minho was right now." Seugmin commented and looked at the couple who are sitting right now. He noticed that they too are worried about it. "Jisung must've been a great husband."

"And a great father to twins too." Seungmin's eyes widened as Changbin said those words.

Jisung was walking down the street, he just finished taking the groceries and getting the themed album, he even managed to get himself a popsicle ice cream since it's already summer. He didn't know why but on they way to the flower shop was a anxious walk. It felt like he was nervous of something and felt like there' something big waiting for them.

Could it be the same people that gave me a headache earlier? they're close with Innie tho so they might know me by now, right? He thought, the silent walk was suddenly stopped when a tall man made Jisung stop in his tracks. Why is my heart beating this fast? Is this a kidnapper? He looks rich to be one tho? Why is he so handsome? he asked himself.

"Hanie.." The boy called out and made Jisung stunned. No one called him Hanie before but the name felt so familiar, so him.

"Sorry but who are you?" Jisung asked politely not letting himself be swayed by emotions.

"I'm Minho, Lee Minho. Do you not know me?" Jisung agreed since he just felt familiar and close to him but he didn't know who he is. Meanwhile, Minho was feeling so devastated that his husband doesn't remember him but just the fact that he is alive, he's so happy about it.

"Sorry, I don't." Jisung coldly replied, he was about to walk pass him when Minho suddenly held his hands. Jisung will never lie, he really felt comfort on his hands but he just can't do things without letting Seungmin know, maybe it's just mixed up emotions due to his amnesia.

"I'm your husband, we have kids, Hanie." Minho said with pleading eyes to the younger. Jisung suddenly smirked making him confuse.

"I'm a virgin lol, try again!" Jisung said before trying to run off not know a car was running towards them, Minho was quick to grab him before the car could've hit him.

Jesus, I can't lose you again, Hanie. That was so close. Minho thought not loosing his grip at his husband who is currently in the midst of personal crisis as he almost got into an accident. H ethought he'd see his husband's life being taken in front of his eyes, luckily he was fast to hold him.

"I thought I'd lose you again, Hanie. Just please, listen to me, I'm begging." Minho said with a broken voice trying to calm himself down.

Jisung felt the guilt rose in his body as he heard Minho's voice crack. It hurt him hearing his sniffles and soft sobs while holding him.

"Oh my gosh! Are you two okay!?" Felix rushed towards the two of them after he saw what happened, "Oh my fuc- Han Jisung!" He shouted and ran towards his bestfriend that he had been searching for.  He held Jisung as Minho was still supporting him in standing up.

Jisung couldn't move and was in daze when he saw Felix' face. Everything was too flashy for him that he couldn't take it. Memories starts flashing, but it's only flashing and not staying for him to see what happened. It was too much for his head to carry on that the next thing he saw was all back.

"Hanie!" Minho called but Jisung already blacked out.

Please be alright, Hanie..

=========