"Go on do it, it will be over soon." kyousuke said that makes me blush, idiot!

As i was gonna kiss him on the cheek he turns his head and kissed me on the lips instead!!!!

AAAAACCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

GEMINI WHAT DID YOU DOO!!!!!!!

"Ehehe!" Kyousuke teased, "K-k-k-kyousuke! You idiot! Why did you do that!?" i ask, wahhhh i feel my cheeks are heating up!!!

"Atleast you're my first kiss? Bye y/n!" he said and walks fastly, and i am here watching him to walk away..

Tsk! I am kind of annoyed or whatever is mixing on my emotions but i feel so light!

What the hell, it's just..ugh!

Kiss of a handsome men will really send you on heaven..tsk!

"I must go home, that idiot! He freaking tricked me!" i mumble and hurried home.

Timeskip

"Your home is so nicee, feels homey!" yooi said and sat on the couch, i don't know when will mom be home today.

Well i didn't ask-_-||

"Where's your parents?" bori ask.

"They have a work to do, i'm allowed to bring you guys here so feel free to be at home." i said and bought snacks and drinks and place it to the salas table.

"Oh thank you." yooi, then she sips juice.

"If you want, I'll bring you to our house soon?" bori said with a smile, i raised my brows.

"Really?" i ask then sat with them.

"Be my guest." she said and sips juice.

"Ooh, their house is really beautiful full of sparkling antiques and the wallpapers are really elegant!" yooie excitedly said.

"Seems like you live like a princess bori." i joke then she laughs, "Not really, the time i bought yooie there, she was really confuse what door should she open to kitchen." bori chuckles.

"Oi, you should put some names at each door you know! Just for guests!" yooir pouts.

"But the maids guided you right?" bori ask, then she pouts and nod.

"Wow, seems like the 'house' you're saying is actually a 'mansion' bori." i sarcastically said with a grin.

"I don't wanna flex you know." bori said that makes me smile.

"That's very nice of you." i praise, but I'm not suprised since they are the company who supports the school.

"Honest—...well that's not the most word for that...hmm what's that word? I can't remember!" yooi whines (A/N: Dis actually Me -,-)

"I don't have a clue about the word you wanna remember yooi, but maybe I'll say it too.." i said, then bori smiles.

"I have an idea for this vacation!" yooi said.

We look at her in confusion, "What is it?" me and bori ask.

"We're going to the beach!" yooi said excitedly, "Beach? Hmm nice idea yooi." i said.

"And we're going for a private beach!" yooi said, "Where?" bori ask.

Private beach?!

"Hotel Moon beach! Believe me it is beautiful there! It is located on Onna,Okinawa!" yooi said.

"So it's just the three of us?" bori ask.

"Ofcourse no! The more the merrier right? So why not invite the guys?" yooi said.

O-oh..the guys huh?

"Seriously?!" bori ask "Ahaha, yeah sure why not..it'll be fun though." i Unconciously laugh hesitately.

"Yes! Thank you so much, hmm..so let's plan the date." yooi said.

"S-sure why not." i respond "No two piece or one piece alright?! Just rash gaurds!" bori said and crossed her arms.

"What?!!! Why not!" yooi whines.

"There are 8 boys including barujo so 9, so we should wear rash gaurds!" bori said.

"B-barujo will come too?!" i ask.

"Yeah, i'm gonna invite him." she grins.

"Psh you're no fun bori!.."

"∑( ̄□ ̄ )" bori.

"Anyways let's set the date!" yooie said and takes out her phone, "Let's go for next week on monday is it okay?" yooie said.

"Hey don't be so excited, we haven't told the boys yet if they will go with us!" i said, then yooi sighs.

"I will also ask barujo, so let's start asking them tommorow okay?" bori said and we nod on agreement.

We're going to the beach huh? Ah! I'm so excited it'll be 50/50 here hehehe get ready!

Don't forget to vote and follow for more adios!♡