Chapter 64: Trouble Part 3

Start from the beginning

"We'll start in twenty." Pierce said to I assume Darien.

I push myself up, laying on my stomach and forearms.

Cammie lays stiff on the ground.

The two Frats walk away and I manage myself to crawl on over to her. She groans in pain, "I can't move my leg." She whimpered out.

I sit up and I look at her leg. Her knee was twisted slightly. Enough for me to vomit at the sight. Oh god.

"Don't worry Cammie. We'll get out soon-"

"Phone." She cuts me off.

"Cammie. There is no phone around he-"

"Shoe. A spare phone is in my sock or shoe." She cuts me off again.

I cocked my eyebrow but her feet play with each other and a shoe slowly came off, having a device come out. My eyes widened, "Cammie. I love you. Your a genius."

I grab it and I put it in my pocket for the moment. I slowly and carefully help her up. I wrapped my arm around her waist and my other holding her arm over my shoulder.

She manages to hop and we try finding a safe area in the huge area.

I scan my surroundings and spot a place. It was a small den under a stair case that goes up. I would go up but I'm scared more people might be up there.

So far it's been 2 minutes out if 20. I think I have enough time for me and Cammie to get out of here.

Me and Cammie quickly get to the place quiet but fast. We didn't want to get sighted by anyone.

I slowly set her down and It was dark.

I get the phone and luckily it had a flashlight.

I turn it on and I saw 50% battery percentage. I think I'll be good. I turn off everything to save the battery. I turn on the flashlight, facing in to the back of the den. It had gunpowder, gasoline, matches, wood, nails.

I had a crazy idea. But it was risky. Maybe risky enough for me and Cammie to escape.

I sigh and i turn off the flashlight, "Time to call Hayden."

--- ---

Hayden

Today been 2 days after Cammie and Ally been gone. I've been searching and searching for them. So far nothing.

It was 4:30am and i go to the Fraternity house to Kyle and And twins were. The last time Drew saw them.

I was running to the Fraternity house and i pound on the door, "OPEN UP!" I pounded, "OPEN UP!" I repeated.

Nothing.

I growl and I watch Luke get the spare key. He opens it up and we walk in.

It was dead silent.

I sigh but my then rang.

I grab it and looks at the number. I didn't know it but answered.

"Hello?"

"Hayden?" I heard Ally's voice

"ALLY!?" I put it on speaker, having Luke come over.

"Yeah. It's me. Hayden, I have no clue where me and Cammie are. But Pierce and Darien have us. I don't know if the others are here." She seems to he whispering.

"Ally, are you hiding?" Luke asked.

"No shit, Sherlock."

"Where? What's around you?" He asked.

"Uhm, gasoline, matches, gunpowder, wood and nails. Now, before you guys say something, I have a risky thing in mind." She replied.

I nod and knew, "Your planning to burn the place?"

"Kinda. Sure. You can say that."

I sigh with relief knowing she's okay and had a risky thing. But I replied, "Ally, call the police. Call them now."

"If I do, it could take forever cause I don't know where the hell I am. I could miles and miles away. I've been gone for two days." She sighed out but said, "Here's Cammie."

We wait for a moment but then we here Cammie.

"Hayden? Luke?" Cammie spoke.

"Hey baby girl." Luke spoke.

"Guys, please tell me you went to the police?" She asked.

"Yeah. We reported you guys missing and the Frats names. So far, no trace of you or them."

"Good. Look, I'm gonna hang up and call the police. Me and Ally have fifteen minutes before Pierce and Darien come to where me and Ally where."

I nod, "Good. But, don't yet. Me and the boys are going with the police. I'll text you when you can. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Good. Be safe. Love you guys."

I hung up and looked at Luke, "Come on."

--- ---

Me and the boys rushed to the police station and I texted Cammie.

'Call the police now.'

I hut send and then we wait.

Renee was with us right now since I know she wanted to pitch in on this situation and see her friends. Especially Ally. I rejected her request but she hit me hard and I finally agreed. She hits hard like a man. Geez.

After 2 minutes of waiting, Police rush on out and we approch them, "Are you after two girls named Ally Hofferson and Cammilla Winters?" I asked her, reading her name tag.

Officer Sheryl.

"Look kids. Move. And yes. How would you know?" She asked.

"I told them to call you guys as soon we reached here. Now. We need to come with. Please? I know who took them."

She stared and sighed, "Fine." She runs to the car and we go in ours.

As soon 5 police cars take off, we followed.