25: 𝗍𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌, 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗏. 𝗍𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌, 𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌.

"You're giving me your hoodie?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

February had finally arrived, and all everyone could talk about was Valentine's Day. As Y/n walked through the halls these few past days, the only things she could hear was, "What will I wear to my date?", "What if no one asks me to go out with them?", "What if I'll be lonely on Valentine's?", " I don't want to stay here and sulk around watching everyone get all lovey-dovey!"

Due to Valentine's Day, all their classes have been dismissed for the day, and a Hogsmeade trip has been announced for those who want to spend their time with their significant other rather than disturbing those who are alone for the day.

"Wakey, wakey, bitch."

"Daphne, shut the fuck up, it's six in the morning."

"So?"

"It's a Friday and we don't have any classes!"

"And it's Valentine's Day! Get your ass up right now because we'll be spending it with Cho and Hermione. Your guys' boyfriends can go cry and be alone, it'll be a girls day today, so don't even try and sneak off to somewhere to go shag Potter. You two are such horny teenagers. It was embarrassing to watch you both walk in that classroom with the wrong ties on."

"Oh, piss off, yeah?"

She remembered that Harry did ask her out yesterday after class if she wanted to go Hogsmeade with him. It was upsetting that she had to decline it due to her spending time with the girls instead. She almost gave in to those puppy dog eyes of his (curse Uncle Padfoot for teaching him how to do that).

"Did I do something wrong? Why doesn't she want to spend the day with me?" said Harry, sitting by the window of his dorm room.

"Harry, it's too early for you to be complaining about Lovewright ditching you," groaned Ron, rolling over on his bed so his back was facing Harry. "Go back to sleep for fuck sake."

"But I bought her —"

"I will drag your whiny ass back to bed if you don't shut the fuck up," said Ron, placing a pillow over his head to muffle out Harry's complaints.

Harry sighed as he watched Ron lay back down, and then looked over to his bedside table. A small stuffed to bear sat there, holding a heart which had his name stitched on it. Along with it came a box of chocolates as well as a small card that he had made yesterday.

He could still hear Ginny's words in his head.

He sat by the warm fire of the Gryffindor common room. His housemates chatted amongst themselves while his entire focus was on the card in front of him.

The dumbass had completely forgotten that Valentine's Day was yesterday. He only found out when Neville asked him what he planned on doing for the day. That had caused him to bolt down the stairs that lead to the dorm room, and here he is now; trying to make a card for his fake girlfriend.

Ginny studied the bespectacled boy from across the room, watching how he bit his lip in concentration. Getting tired of sitting by herself, she walked over to where he was.

"Hi Harry!" she smiled, frowning the next second when he only nodded, not even taking a glance at her. She tried again. "What are you doing Harry?" She sat so close to him to the point her knee was basically on top of his.