"Oh hey, what's up boy, girl, and girl." Andre said behind us. I turned and saw Jade, Nick, and Andre.

"Oh, hey."

"He noticed our genders."

"Wanna come sit with us?" I asked.

"No." Jade said. Andre just shrugged, and followed her along with Nick.

"Hey, Robbie Shapiro?" A voice said.

I turn to see a 2 guys behind us.

"Yeah?" Robbie asked. The guy took his dessert and threw it at the wall.

"Now your dessert's on the wall." One guy said.

"That was unnecessary." I said.

"Yeah, what was that for?" Robbie asked.

"Cause your a liar." The other said.

"You've been going around calling yourself the Hambone King. He's the Hambone King." One guy said.

"Me."

"Him."

"Not you."

"Him."

"Look, I don't know who you two buffoons are, but haven't you seen his Hambone video?" I asked.

"Firstly we're not buffoons. And secondly, yeah. We've seen it." One guy replied.

"Made me sick."

"Jarold could Hambone better than you when he was 9 years old." One dude said.

"Who's Jarold?" I asked.

"I am."

"He is."

"All day."

"My brother drinks milk all day," Cat said. "And he's allergic to dairy, so not good." She added in.

"Listen, fellas, I don't want any trouble." Robbie said.

"Well, you got it." One said.

"Outside. You and me." Jarold said.

"I'm not going to go into the night with the two of you." Robbie said.

"I guess you need to be convinced."

"Give his girl's a tornado." Jarold said. Cat was just about to say something but Jarold's friend came over and started blowing in our faces.

"Ew! That was so werid." Cat said.

"Agreed." I added.

"Okay, first of all, neither of them are my girls," Robbie said. "Unless one of you guys want to be." He added, turning towards us.

"I'm good."

"I'll think about it."

"You better come outside..." His friend started.

"Or else he's gonna give them both another one. Or maybe something else for Miss. Name Caller over there." Jarold added, as he pointed at me. Robbie looked at us and then looked back at the 2 dudes.

"Let's take this outside." Robbie said.

Me and Cat got up. "Hey, we have to go, Robbie went outside with those two-" I started.

"Don't worry, we got his back, come on." Andre said. We started to go outside, but I noticed Jade wasn't following us. So I went back, put her pecie of shushi down, grabbed her wrist, and pulled her outside.

When we got outside there was already a crowd of people chanting "fight" as Robbie stood face to face with Jarold and his friend.

It was like a wild-west standoff.