"It's a different Sikowitz!" Tori snapped, as she left.

"What's her deal?" Andre asked. I just shrugged.

"I don't know." Nick said.

"You know my problem with these sunflower seeds?" Beck asked.

"So first, you're gonna steal my seeds, now you're gonna criticize?" Andre asked.

"Yes," Beck said. "It's too much trouble to open them." He said.

"I'll open them." Cat said. She took the seeds, and dumped them out to the floor, before tap dancing on them.

"Uh, Cat..." I started.

"What?" Cat asked.

"Baby, nobody wants to eat sunflower seeds that have been tap danced on the floor." Andre said.

That's when Sinjin appeared. "Ooh. Pre-cracked sunflower seeds," He said as Cat came back over to us. "Don't mind if I do." He said. He got onto the floor and started to eat them.

I gagged, and covered my mouth with my hand at the thought of what kind of sickness this kid is going to get.

Who knows how long it's been since that floor has been washed, and who knows how many people has walked on it since.

"This man is nuts."
___

I was with Tori, Cat, and Robbie at Nozu.

"Okay, so, tell me. How do girls put on skirts?" Robbie asked. "Do you do it one leg at a time like pants, or do you just jump right in?" He asked.

"One leg at a time."

"I jump right in."

"I don't wear skirts."

"Excuse me, Robbie Shapiro?" Mrs. Lee questioned as she approached us.

"Yes?" Robbie asked.

"This is for you, it's a special tempor ice cream dessert just for Robbie," Mrs. Lee said as she scooted the blow towards him. "It's free." She added.

"Ooh, can I have one?" Tori asked.

"No."

"So good, but why the free dessert?" Robbie asked.

"Because you are the Hambone King."

"Oh, you uh, you saw my video?" Robbie asked.

"Yes, on TheSlap.com you Hambone like a champion," Mrs. Lee commented. Robbie smiled, and was either happy, or embarrassed. She turned around. "Kawkoo, don't be shy. Come over here," She said. The guy came over and hid behind Mrs. Lee. "Kawkoo, just ask him." She said.

"Mr. Hambone King..." Kawkoo started. "May I have your autograph?" He asked.

Cat giggled. "That's so cute." She said.

"Agreed." I said.

"Sure you can, Kawkoo," Robbie said. Kawkoo giggled. "Here you go," He said handing it back to the Japanese guy. He immediately ran off. "Bye-Bye, Hambone King." She said and slapped his face.

Okay, unnecessary move...

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." Tori excused herself before leaving.

"Huh, I wonder why it's called a restroom." Robbie stated.

"I've always wondered that too." I said.

"Yeah, it's not like people take naps on toilets." Cat said.

"My grandmother does." Robbie said.

"So does my brother. Up top." Cat said and they shared a high five as I giggled quietly.